***"NATAS" APPRECIATION THREAD***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Natas is my favorite rap group of all time!!! They one of the groups that had put out albums consistently but Im very disappointed that they cant keep up with each other no more all cuz of their creative differences & I was anticipating their reunion effort Hypocrisy but now Im hearing Mastamind aint fuckin wit Reel Life anymore & TNT retired from rappin particularly cuz he doesnt have the urge to drop his solo & hes been drifted from the group most of the time also Mastamind had a short conflict with Esham over business reasons cuz he wasnt gettin paid & was left out also so whats the future reely holds for RLP??? Are they going anywhere??? Are they gonna make another revival outta their careers & legacy how Im lookin at what theyre doin now isnt relatable to what they were doin back then when they were at their pinnacle oh well I suppose its just Esham left still dropping any new material just to keep his name relevant...... After all I said Im gonna miss Natas......

Dec 19, 2006
^^MY OP.IS MASTAMIND HAS REALLY PUT IT DOWN EVEN WAY DOPER AFTER THE DEPARTURE AND THEN CAME BACK AND PUT OUT TOXSIC AVENGER.I THINK MASTAMIND IS ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL NOW.BUT I BUY ANYTHING EACH OF THEM PUT OUT.

Dec 25, 2003
^^MY OP.IS MASTAMIND HAS REALLY PUT IT DOWN EVEN WAY DOPER AFTER THE DEPARTURE AND THEN CAME BACK AND PUT OUT TOXSIC AVENGER.I THINK MASTAMIND IS ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL NOW.BUT I BUY ANYTHING EACH OF THEM PUT OUT.
Yeah thats true I still knock Toxsic Avenger that was one of his better albums & Im glad hes still around droppin more music cuz hes one helluva talented mc ever to emerge from the midwest & hes keep his style different thats why I like him but from what I understand hes no longer on RLP no more I wish him all the best maybe he'll return to RLP & maybe reinforce Natas just for us devoted fans......

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
got to see Natas at Gotj 2009.. shit was fucking dope and prob the best performance i've seen the whole decade.. i hope they release that shit on dvd! fucking awesome, better than ice cube, coolio, tech n9ne and everyone else that was there.. thats one show i'll never forget

Dec 25, 2003
Still feelin hurt that RLP is completely done... Great moments thruout the rap rennesiance til now... RIP RLP!!! The legacy will neva die with their innovative music, sound, styles, content & concepts......
Im forever saddened......