nasty fact

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates, but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean every time one unloads, and you wonder why the ocean is so salty........

Pass it on .......Don't swallow the water. :dead:

Apr 26, 2002
^THAT'S WHAT CHLORINE IS FOR. OCEAN'S ARE SCARY, YOU GOT TIDE'S SWEEPING YOU OUT, JELLYFISH THAT WILL KIL YOU IN A MATTER OF A MINUTE, SHARKS, ETC. i'M COO ON SWIMMIMG THERE, I'LL STICK TO POOLS.

Apr 26, 2002
I believe it's the box Jellyfish, they will kill you in a bout 3 minutes. I watched a show on the worlds most deadliest animals.
True shit, the sting gives you a heart attack.

Mar 13, 2003
There's enough salt in the ocean to kill any bacteria - plus by the time the water gets mixed with the sperm there might be like a droplet of sperm per gallon of water which reaches the shore...if you can live with somebody's asshole excretions being hella close to your lips in a public pool - the ocean will seem like a hospital bed type clean to you.

Apr 26, 2002
^yeah, public pools are shitty, you got people's boogers droppin' in the pool, Piss, Shit. when someone shits in the pool they have to evacuate for several hours and shock that shit with chlorine.
Damn, I wish I could splash some breezy with 400 gallons though. I could say Peter north ain't got shit on me. LOL!