NAS AND JAY-Z TOGETHER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
THIS CAME FROM A MAGAZINE I WAS READIN AT 7-11 SORRY I FORGOT THE NAME OF IT BUT INSIDE WAS AN ARTICLE ABOUT HOW JAY-Z IS WORKIN ON A DEAL WITH NAS TO SIGN HIM TO DEF JAM. AND THAT IF THIS DEAL GOES THROUGH JAY N NAS WILL BUT THERE DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND BRING OUT A CD TOGETHER POSSIBLY A BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.IF SOME ONE HAS READ THIS ARTICLE PLEASE POST WHAT MAG IT WAS IN SO I COULD PUT MY SOURCE.
MY THOUGHTS:
I WOULD LOVE THIS NAS HAS THIS ILL ASS POETIC LYRICAL SKILL AND JAY-Z CAN GET ANYONE MOVIN TOGETHER WILL HAVE STREET MEETS MAINSTREAM. IM HOPIN THIS WILL GO THROUGH. BUT WHO KNOWS AFTER THE TAKEOVER N ETHER HOW MUCH EFFORT WILL BE PUT IN.

Aug 17, 2005
if they put out a cd ..imagine the possblites .........wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully it goes down

try to get the name of the mag

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
JLMACN said:
that would be equivlent to Pac and Biggie...putting out a cd...

naw,...there was waaaaaaaaay more hate involed,...this was not no "he go or i go typa chit" that's why they still alive,//////////think on that

it was more of,..i dont like you,...well i dont like you,...ok,...lets walk out ov the booth...now,...ok,....

May 19, 2005
this would be an alltime low for nas,he's way to fresh and raw to be fuckin around with that fuckin tae bo ho...sorry but no fuckin respect for jigga.
wut about a 50 cent, puff diddy daddy collab.how many fuckin groupie high schoolers would be blarin some straight hot smeared chocola poop sauce