Nardwuar the Human Serviette. **Stroke**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
he gon keep rockin in the free world.

one of our better interviewee's. i like how he gives people who already damn near got everything, gifts. always wondered if they were able to keep them but honestly i bet they were able to.
or if they cant keep them, people like Curren$y just steal them hahaha. his interviews with spitta are the best

May 9, 2002
Man, Nardwuar is an entertaining interviewer. More entertaining than that faggot Vlad. Hope he get's well. I know VGH well. Used to live across the bridge from there in North Van back in the day. Vancouver is one of the most chill cities ive ever visited....
Van City is the shit. If it werent more expensive than Cali to live there, i would.

Its still fuck canada, though.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
or if they cant keep them, people like Curren$y just steal them hahaha. his interviews with spitta are the best

funny shit i had that same interview in mind , curren$y thugged on him with that first interview lmao i bet now that spitta got some money and all them dope ass cars and shit he feels bad about being a greedy ass lol then prolly smokes and dosent care no mo

we never catch nerdwuar smoking but deep down in my heart i know he hits the jernt off camera he wouldnt even be on snoop doggs good side if not

nerdwuar is the only interviewee i enjoy beyond my guilty pleasure being the fucking breakfast club. the breakfast club suck at their interviewing but they are really good at setting up a certain vibe that makes people comfortable. wheras nerwuar purposely makes people awkward to bring that realness out of them

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2007
Van City is the shit. If it werent more expensive than Cali to live there, i would.

Its still fuck canada, though.

Yeah you're right it's an expensive city to live in. Not so much when i lived there. Winters were miserable but summer time was the shit. The pussu out there was phenomenal. Great looking women, even the hookers out there were top notch (from what i saw). Cool story bro