Narcotics (PEEP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
-HOOK-

twisted off the narcotics in my body faded intoxacated sadated chop it up with a blade thats serraded/
break a brick to thirty six...where the triple beam? all this product giving me big dreams of cream/
now the world is mine but haters got me packing my nine..like acid these slugs will rearrange ya spine in no time/

-VERSE-

i've been a problem to society ever since i was a teen..saw drugs as a way of making money got into..stacking my cream/
with money came power so now i'm living my dream...the world is mine like SCARFACE..always chew up the shrooms dispite the TASTE/
seeing illusions and hallucanations focused on something and spacing..spitting to a quick beat like you on coke and your hearts racing/
just sprinkle some yayo in a blunt and thats a primo..on my block theres more illegal activities then las vegas or reno/
just give me some chronic..from purple kush to hydroponic hit the shit twice and suddenly your full of fucking logic/
my musics like a drug of high potency leave you over-medicated fucked up and still quoting me..quick somebody give this man a shot of dopamean/
muscle relaxants couldnt stop my ass from flexing spitting perplexing...by now half my body must be drugs...never know if i'm on sherm so quit with the mean mugs/
i believe hostility is a hole best filled with a slug..refuse to go out like johhny depp in Blow..my spit is unique dont even blink or you'll miss the meaning of the flow/
when I came into this world i felt like a drug..new to the world and bout to get ate up by STRANGERS either I calm you down or fill your heart full with ANGER/
even a fool in a suit will try to be like a BANGER every dealer holds me close with sixteen in the chamber/
pupals the size of quarters smoking on the hip notic off numereous Narcotics...purving swerving high off some shit thats for certain/
watching the walls melt like candle wax I handle business right charge a small tax..look for me in the white burritz Cadillac with the fifth wheel on the back/
i'm a natural in my craft as cool as a cold draft..cant knock the hustle shit when it comes to drugs I like to STOCK UP my shit gets better as it ROCKS UP/
crack took over in the eighties which broght the world crack babies..then aids got shit crazy sharing needles had people dropping like members of the beatles/
drug traffic is just part of the world hit the blunt and watch the smoke swerl...this whole verse is a drug so just SWALLOW IT..you see ya high so you FOLLOW IT/
who cares if it puts holes in ya brain if your twisted stay low key and get ya number unlisted..spitting gifted full of wicked thoughts..might as well stick this shit in ya arm is so addictive i'm just a asshole whos vindictive/

HA HA HA....

say goodbye to the bad guy...BIAATCHHH

-HOOK-

twisted off the narcotics in my body faded intoxacated sadated chop it up with a blade thats serraded/
break a brick to thirty six...where the triple beam? all this product giving me big dreams of cream/
now the world is mine but haters got me packing my nine..like acid these slugs will rearrange ya spine in no time/

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ima let u handle this one.. i can most likely kick the beat for it, but i dont wanna be the next one to perpetrate like im scarface.. cuz i dont move any products anymore and im proud of it. lost my strap, and i dont do any heavy drugs anymore..

but you can run with it..