Napoleon of The Outlawz left the group ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
yo i know this topic doesnt belongs here but Outlawz is family with WCM and many others so this shit is poppin all over the net..theres an skit with Napoleon by Mike Dean and Napo says that he left Outlawz, also now a FORMER member of the group...

its so bad to hear news like this but theres a interview with him on the come up so let us just wait till it drops...

and i aint tryna start some rumors, just wanna let yalll know it

and sup to all fan bases for Outlawz...peace

Feb 17, 2003
YEH,AS FAR AS I KNOW HE LEFT THE GROUP ALSO...SOMETHING ABOUT HE DIDN'T WANT 2 RAP ABOUT WHAT THEY RAP ABOUT ANYMORE...PEOPLE PUT IN A LOT OF WORK & SHIT AIN'T GOIN RIGHT FEEL ME...LIKE B-12 CLAIMS THEY DID GOOD BUSINESS WITH THEM BUT I TALK WITH THEM PERSONALLY & THEY ALL TELL ME DIFFERENT...I'VE GOT ABOUT 7 PEERS RIGHT NOW WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH GETTIN THEIR MONEY FROM THEM & IT AIN'T NO CHUMPCHANGE...

Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
yea right but damn man i cant imagen Outlawz witout Napo but yea Outlawz always stayed strong and will...and you need to hear Napoleon on his new guest songs and etc. he rips hard bout his religion and politic..i think you and him shud do some together cuz you both know the politic and religion and make some outta that.. wud definitly sit down and talk wit a guy about religion , i love it..

WHY NOT TAKE NAPOLEON AS AN EXAMPLE MAN ? JUDGEMENT DAY IS REAL SOON...IF CHRISTINS (USA) TAKEOVER BAGDAG DEN U SHUD KNOW THAT THE JUDGEMENT DAY IS REAL SOON..

READ BOUT IT MAN...

FORGIVE ME YALL PZ

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
napoleon is different now than he used to be...he was on how im livin on BET and was sayin how he dont drink or smoke no more, hes a family man...then like a month ago he traveled to mecca i think it was....changed man, cant help that i guess....

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

DAMN DAT SUCKS NAPOLEON AINT WIT THA OUTLAWZ NO MORE CAUZE HE BROUGHT HELLA HEAT ON EVERY SONG HE WAS ON LIKE HIS VERSE ON TRADIN WAR STORIES BROUGHT ME 2 TEARS

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What's makes you figure that? Alot of folks recognize the "OUTLAW" name but don't have a clue to who the members are or whose voice matches whose face. I hope he is a better man for himself but don't go assuming it's all good.