Name some skate shops in Berkeley/Oakland...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
this prally the wrong place to be askin for skate shops and shit since everybody so thugged out on here but oh well, if yall know any just list em.. i gotta find these kicks

Jan 30, 2004
are vans making hosoi's shoes? cuz those look just like old school vans skate shoes so maybe you can find the at a vans store. i used to skate hardcore back in the late 80's to mid 90's, hosoi was the king of style. he still rippin.

Jan 3, 2006
smuggla said:
thats tight i wanna find those here in sac. hosoi is a legend. anyone skate in here or just like skate shoes?
yeah dood...i use to skate all the time back when i first started high school till like 11th grade...like 2 years ago...and i just got me the reynolds 2 like about a month ago and the brian sumners..shits are tight and really confortable

May 16, 2002
^^right on man. i always have liked the DC lynx. i have about 8 different pairs of those. i skated everyday for about 10 years...i just dont have the time to skate anymore. i got into lifting weights about 3 years ago and thats sorta my hobby now.