Name some rap songs that use rock songs for their beats.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
War and Peace--ICE CUBE ("Don't Speak" by No Doubt)

Limos, Demos and Bimbos--ICE CUBE ("Behind My Camel" by The Police)

Sleazy Lover--FUNKY FRESH SEX CREW ("Easy Lover" by Phil Collins)

U Just Don't Know--LIL WYNO ("Walk On The Wild Side" by Lou Reed)

The Mighty Dolla--LIL WYNO ("Who Are You" by The Who)

Killaz By The Dozen--LOWDOWN feat. LIL WYNO, HURRIKANE J., MICKEY D and NEVER)--("The Logical Song" by Supertramp)

Nine Shotz-LOWDOWN feat. NC THE NECRO, ALG, LIL WYNO, NASTY NATE, LOW, KRACC, YOUNG MYTH, MICKEY D and NEVER)--("Iron Man" by Black Sabbath)

Ya'll Gone Miss Me--SNOOP DOGG ("Miss You" by The Rolling Stones)

Things'll Never Change--E-40 ("The Way It Is" by Bruce Hornsby)

Gotta Buy Your Dope From Us--B-LEGIT, C-BO and LITTLE BRUCE ("Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen)

Shut Up, Be Happy--ICE-T ("Black Sabbath" by Black Sabbath)

Midnight--ICE-T (also uses "Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath)

He Got Game--PUBLIC ENEMY ("For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield)

Holdin' On--PLAYA JAY TEE ("Hold On" by Simply Red)

PEACE!

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Busta Rhymes - "This Means War" ....................... Black Sabbath - "Iron Man"

Puff Daddy - "I'll Be Missing You" .......................... The Police - "I'll Be Watching You"

Puff Daddy - "Been Around The World" ................ David Bowie - I forget what song

Getto Boys - "6 Feet Deep" .................................. Faith No More - "Sunday Morning"

Cam'Ron - "Hey Ma"............................................... Faith No More - "Sunday Morning"

DMX - I forget what song ...................................... Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"

Wyclef Jean - "We Tryin to stay alive" ...................................... Bee Gees - "Stayin' Alive"

2Pac - "Changes" .................................................. Bruce Hornsby - "That's just the way it is "

Ghostface Killah - "Flowers" ................................... Bee Gees - "More than a woman"

Naughty By Nature - "OPP" ...................................... Jackson 5 - "ABC"