Name of Tech N9nes next album is...Everready: The Religion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
From the new "PITCH"(local magazine paper)with Tech on the cover...hopes to work with Dr. Dre, The Neptunes & Slipknot....(also says their will be 7 bonus songs on the Absolute Power DVD not 6)

Aug 19, 2002
FINALLY, AN IOWA KC CONNECTION..................

TECH N9NE & SLIPKNOT..........YALL DONT KNOW IT BUT COREY TAYLOR CAN GET DAMN LYRICAL IF HE NEEDS TO..........

Sep 9, 2002
realninja.mirrorz.com
hm

system of a down would be fresh..but techs superior fast ass skills with hard huitting scream rock...thats sorta weird. Tech'll pull it off. Way I look at it...tech will be superior with most anyone. Fuck dre...i jes dun like him...(dun hate).
lastly, I wouldnt think anything for certain unless tech said it himself...if it was an interview..go for it..if not..then fuck that. I also heard rumors that absolute power was gonna be called 'Sindustry"...andf have hinm doing rock music...from a shitload of peeps...so....jes watch it.

Sep 9, 2002
realninja.mirrorz.com
Yeah..i do agree wid dat

Lp wuld make a fresh collabo....jes saying. but another idea...him and twiztid (an underghround rap group)....jes listen to what they did wid three 6m mafia (just another crazy klik)....its tight..and thatd be good shit wid some tech...hell yeah.

Aug 19, 2002
old three six mafia was coo, but once they started 'sippin on that sizzerp' I tuned out man, that shit was wack.. as far as LP, have yall heard that reanimation cd they put out? its all remixes of shit from their album hybrid theory, they got motion man on there wif a beat done by kut masta kurt, Cha Li 2Na from j5 is on there, the x-men, hella shit.. its a dope cd tho check it out if you havent

Sep 9, 2002
realninja.mirrorz.com
techztid

I dont think they suck at all..they just CHANGED ..just like absolute power is gonna get alot of poser ass muh fuckas. I have been down wid tech since the worst...and anghellic made my fuckin mind boggle....now we got fuckin ABSOLUTE POWER and that is gonna set all new boundaries...this is gonna make sxome new people come to tha tech family. I think that you cant hate because of twiztids new style...because in a way, tech is doing it too now.

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
Remember when we first heard this news. We thought for sure we'd have a new Tech N9NE album within a year, with more to come after that.

Here we are, almost 4 years later, and we are only a little closer.

I hope Strange Music irons out whatever is holding the album back. I don't want it to get bootlegged all over the place, and Tech have nothing to show for all his hardwork.

I think if they are waiting on Eminem to do his part, they should skip him. Let him do a remix or something. If they're waiting for a sample to clear, they should just drop the song on a mixtape and keep pushing, unless they really feel they can get the sample cleared.

We're all getting impatient and cranky and everything else.

I can't wait till the Tuesday comes that i can open up my brand spankin ass new copy of everready, pop it in my stereo, and listen in amazement.

When Absolute Power came out, I wasn't really expect that I would be listening to my favorite CD. Once I heard it, I was hooked.

So, I just hope that we get the CD soon. I want to drive around this summer bumpin this new shit, and showing Tech's skills to new fans.

Peace