Name of song from DJ E-Rock's mix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
ay what it do, just came back from new york and saw that dj e-rock did a 2 part mix with destro while in new york, but does anybody know the title to the song in the 1st part of the mix at the end, the song starts around 51mins & 30sec, it goes like "got money but cha dont got more than us, see chicks wanna drop it on the floor for us, we ready if the boys wanna war wit us, you no whats up mang" kind of sounds like AM Kidd if you listen carefully,

and the song in the 2nd part of the mix with destro starting around 47mins, i think its called "the guillotine" or something like that,

and if anybody got the track listings to both parts, please post, thanks a bunch

thizz or die

Mar 25, 2004
www.metalmouthproductions.com
The_WRATH said:
the song in the 2nd part of the mix with destro starting around 47mins, i think its called "the guillotine" or something like that,

and if anybody got the track listings to both parts, please post, thanks a bunch

thizz or die

i believe ur talkin bout metal mouth track "rahh"

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=07J19619W5QNC2Z7RWPTB6FKFT

enjoy..

"Slump in the Box 3" coming real soon!!

**EDIT**
theres a link on our home page to where u can download both mixes for free **

The song ur looking for in Dj Destro's mix is Metal Mouth's artist Stik Gilatine - "Shark Yo Whip Pt. 2" you can check that song out on Dj Ruben R's - "Welcome to the Bay Area V.2" mixtape .. also I believe you can still download the whole Bomb Bay Radio show on www.WestCoast Rydaz.com (take out the space) still also check Stik Gilatine's myspace link in my sig.