Name in they mouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
It seems people in the northwest/on this forum have drug my name thru the dirt and always got my name in they mouth.If you need something to talk about talk about my debut solo album "PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO" and also go to my page at www.mp3.com/ghettobaby Listen to that it's not my best offering to the world but it is representing WASHINGTON to the fullest and you can learn a little about the nigga that every body don't hardly know but always got hatred for.
DA GHETTO BABY AKA YOUNG KRIME.

I'm one of the original TACOMA'S FINEST. Ask somebody.
Young Krime est. since 1992

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW THIS IS FELONY ENTERTAINMENT !!!! Tacoma's most talented label.

Don't get me wrong we want to be part of the big the big power move that is about to go down in WASHINGTON. We will be on the map when it comes to this rap music thang.

All you labels and mc's do your thug thizzle!!!

To those that already know of me friend or foe i'm letting you know i'm serious about my life and about this music so take it for what it's worth.I'm going to always be me so you be you and everything will be everything.
GB

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Young Krime

I don't think that there is any hating going on on here. I think that your name was drug into some shit, when all of that Lil Zulu shit happened between your woman and D.O.G. Hopefully that is something of the past, and I wish you the best in all of your business endeavors. Keep it poppin killa. I haven't seen any hating in the Jus Family forum. We don't get down like that. We don't hate, we congratulate.

B

Bosko

@ Young Krime

If you want some fire you can also holler at Cool Nutz about getting some of this fire for your project. He can get you a beat CD of some of this fire.