name arstist who DISSAPEARD??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
to the old and new, lets see how much we could name??
HI-C
DONALD D
BREEZE
STEZO
COOL C
STEADY B
TWIN HYPE
KWAME
KINGS OF SWAYNE
PARIS
K SOLO
ED O.G
ICE T
SHOCK G - THE HUMPTY MAN
NICE AND SMOOTH
SIR MIX ALOT
KID SENSATION
BROTHER J OF X-CLAN
LORDS OF THE UNDERGROUND
LARRY LARR
KING TEE
GRAND DADDY I.U
KING SUN
D NICE
BRAND NUBIAN
2ND TO NONE
PETE ROCK CL SMOOTH
C.P.O
MC REN
MC SHY D
LORD FINESSE
ATC (ALL TOO CRITICAL)
frisco'S DO OR DIE
THE FAST ONE
COLD WORLD HUSTLERS
PSYCHO GANGSTER
NEW BREED of GANGSTER
SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL (HAVOC AND PRODEJE)
WATTS GANGSTERS
VOLUME 10
TWEEDY BIRD LOK
TOO MUCH TROUBLE
DJ MAGIC MIKE
DJ FURY
TECHMASTER P.E.B

cant think now!! HELP

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
caffeine said:
to the old and new, lets see how much we could name??
PARIS
ED O.G
ICE T
KING TEE
BRAND NUBIAN
PETE ROCK CL SMOOTH
MC REN
SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL (HAVOC AND PRODEJE)
DJ MAGIC MIKE

cant think now!! HELP
all these people have put albums out in the last couple years, with the exception of Ice T. who is an actor. South Central Cartel just released an album. King T's new album has been leaked.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@dank- you damn right.. TO THE EAST MY BROTHER, TO THE EAST MY BROTHER TO THE EAST BROTHER TO THE EAST..

@young- yeah they did for bank robbery..

3XDOPE
GETTO MAFIA
BIG MIKE

Jun 1, 2002
Re: Re: name arstist who DISSAPEARD??

M-1 said:

all these people have put albums out in the last couple years, with the exception of Ice T. who is an actor. South Central Cartel just released an album. King T's new album has been leaked.
Ice-T put out that 7 Sins album a few years back. The only person in that line up that I miss is Hi-C. And he is on all of DJ-Quiks albums. HI-C's skanless album was the slap back in like 92 - 93.

Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
King Tee just came out with Thy Kingdom Come, a cd like 6 years in the making..........and UDI and Cold World Hustlers can be found on their newest cd....its tight but not many peeps knowa bout it cause its under the name THE UNEXPECTED which is 11/5 UDI and Cold World Hustlers. the name is U Didn't Know? Go pick this up, its tight

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
UDI
hollow tip

yea you trippin on those 2 homie............udi just released a album not to long ago...and so did hollow......

May 7, 2002
Vallejo Cats

i think definitely Ironic...came out with "De Vallejo" back in 95/96 i think....very few appearances since then....young lay, you wont be hearing from for a long time if ever....where's EB Daddy of Da Hood? i thought both of his comps were knockin, the first one was more like a solo, that cd was heat
how about Master P or Cash Money? fuck, they havent put out a cd in the last week or so, they must be slippin.......

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

How about Smoothe Da Hustler, Trigger The Gambler, and DV Alias Khrist?