name a tech song u think no1 would know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 21, 2006
QUICK-NESS- said:
isnt there a song named evil insticts?? tech in "i jus wanna die" says "in evil insticts where the events actually went on" or something like that
i believe u mean "suicide letters":cool:

oh, and for a song i think few have heard, i think it would have to be "root of all evil" or something like that. i have it, its not techs song but hes on it.

Sep 22, 2006
KuTTY_CaL said:
i believe u mean "suicide letters":cool:

oh, and for a song i think few have heard, i think it would have to be "root of all evil" or something like that. i have it, its not techs song but hes on it.
yea i know its suicide letters, but there he mentions a line like it was from another song, i thaught that song he mentioned was named evil insticts

Nov 29, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
It's Alive
Imma Tell
Slacker
Caribou Lou

any of thsoe song i bet anyhting no one here has heard. them shits are exclusive
lol your right i have never ever heard those songs hehehe...are those even tech's songs cuz i think your lying lmfao

Nov 7, 2006
when u think of a song u should look in the discography first to see if its in there cuz if it is guess what someones heard of it lol. yeah i'm missin a couple songs according to the discography, 8 to be correct