Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i use mega/zippy usually, but zippy links die after 30 days. i've been thinking of using sharebeast for singles but idk if they expire too.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Yeah he's not good, but the production on the album is actually decent. Most of it sounds like BSBD which it very well could be, seeing as how they're on the same label. I might be able to fuck with an instrumental version of the album

Best track is the one with Nacho for sure

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I like the Nacho and Sadistik song. That and the song with Sticky Fingaz and Tech are the only good songs off the album, I'm glad I didn't preorder it.

Why's that Mackned and key album got JJ Ice fish on the hook of GTA? Some of the tracks on there are cool but too many hooks have like 4 vocal tracks going on at the same time.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
You realize he is saying that Nacho is dope, right?

That Sadistik cat is from Seattle apparently. Never heard of him until i saw his album last week on another site. I have yet to listen to it but it sounds like i need to just chunk it.
Thug lov is maliki, hence the go kill yourself

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Witching Hour>>>Future Trunks
Nope, not even close #opinionsthough

Yo Seattle bruhs, nacho show aug 22 at the crocodile
I want to catch Nacho live one of these days and don't know why I haven't yet seeing he performs decently regularly around town but on Aug 22nd I will be murdering hipster kids at The Blood Brothers reunion show with nolettuce @nolettuce & Snakegang @Snakegang

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Nope, not even close #opinionsthough

I want to catch Nacho live one of these days and don't know why I haven't yet seeing he performs decently regularly around town but on Aug 22nd I will be murdering hipster kids at The Blood Brothers reunion show with nolettuce @nolettuce & Snakegang @Snakegang

Damn that blows wish it was the night before or after.