NACHO LIBRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
The movie was nice. I mean its a NICK movie dont expect some great piece of ART. its a good family movie. It had a decent amount of funny scenes. Id recommend it. Download it fuck. . .

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Jack Black is an acquired taste.....I think some of his movies are coo, but sometimes he just tries too hard to be funny and it becomes lame....will ferrell on the other hand needs to be shot in the fucking throat....he was only halfway funny in old school, and thats only because of vince vaughn

Nacho Libre is a kids movie. plain & simple. it had its moments where it was funny, but it had alot more that were just for kids...the wrestlers were dope tho if you like wrestling...

May 11, 2002
jay deuce said:
Then you shouldn't be in this thread hatin.
I want you to do me a favor.........I don't know if you can read, but read the first line of the introduction to this thread. Thanks.

DASICCLV702 said:
WHAT YALL THINK BOUT THIS MOVIE GONNA BE GOOD OR BE BAD PERSONALLY IT LOOKS FUNNY CUZ MOST OF JACK BLACKS MOVIES WERE HELLA FUNNY AND DUDE IS HILARIOUS TOO SO WHAT YALL THINK

May 16, 2002
thascary1 said:
Saving Silverman
High Fidelity
The Cable Guy
Demolition Man
The Fan
Ice Age

I am sure you don't hate EVRY movie he is in. The Above are some good movies with Jack Black in them.

That said, whoever it was that said let your gangsta down and laugh is right on....It may a be corny ass movie but if you go into it ready to laugh it will be funny.
He was in The Fan and Saving Silverman? I have to watch those again.