N.Y. mayor & jay-z SAY Bow 2 Us !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
Fuck neW yorK ! they act like lil wayne pissed on the holy bible, all he said was he flat out dont like NY !!
They have the nerve to hold a press conference to ask lil wayne to apologize ??...HaHaHa they are basically say "BOW TO NY".

You kno damn well it was jayz who fueled this bullshit PSA, LMAO He hurt jayz feels cause jayz made a song about ny....where the fuck was jayz when Tupac was dissing his so called homeboy BIGGIE ?? dude was playing possum, just like now, hiding behind a NY official.

look out for jayz next album Co-Dependent ft. kanye west prod. they told jay if he wants to have kanye around u have to stop him and his outburst (FREEDOM) they told jayz to keep a close eye on kanye. This is HIP-HOP we should be able to say what we want and not have defjam or jayz be in full control to police the music. They gave jayz a plan but it can only work if he kanye west is controlled.... just look at what they tryin to do to LiL Wayne....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit if i went to a city to perform and every time i went there 'hip hop police' busted my ass to the tenth degree until they found a reason to lock my in rikers, and then while i was in jail in your city, your whole city makes me front page news and off cusp rikers rape jokes like that shit is even funny....yeah, id say fuck your city too.

lol @ a senator catching feelings over a rapper..nigga go lower some taxes and shut the fuck up...get out rappers mouths

btw: your post didnt even make sense, i just read the shit on allhiphop...if i didnt, id have no fucking idea what your talking about..honestly i read your post 3 times and i still dont know what the fuck you were trying to say but i took an educated guess based on news

Dec 3, 2009
Fuck Jay Z's illuminati ass kissing ass...

he calls for people to be arrested so he's down with cops...

now he trying to ask help from the Gov???

he is a disgrace to hip hop.. and now is an Illuminati Slave... fucking dumb ass...

Lil Wayne i hate his music to... fuck them both..

i wouldn't bow to any of them... they can go fuck themselves.. thanks

Mar 11, 2011
W @WeatherMan when the only mope that understood your post was A @adamisbomb you need to stop gettin wet and leave that shit to the funeral homes and college biology laboratories

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It's time for us as forum users to start making some changes. Let's change the way we post. Let's change the way we prop. And let's change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

And still I see no changes//
Can't a Canadian get a little peace//
It's war on the streets and the war in the middle east//
Instead of war on poverty//
they got a war on posts so the mod's can bother me//
And I ain't ever made a post I ain't have to do//
But now I'm back with the facts giving it back to you//
Don't let em back you up//
crack you up//
and pimp smack you up//
you gotta learn to hold your own//
they get jealous when you posting with your mobile phone//
But tell the mod's they can't touch this//
I don't trust this when they try to rush I bust this//
That's the sound of my tool//
you say it ain't cool//
my mama didnt' raise no fool//
and as long as I stay canuck i gotta stay strapped//
and I never get to lay back//
cuz I alwys gotta worry about the pay backs//
some user that I exposed way back//
coming back after all these years//
rat-tat-tat-tat-tat//
that's the way it is.

I straight up just made that up off the top of my head im so awesome at rapping.