MYTHMAN PROPHECEEZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
www.soundclick.com
BEE ON THE LOOK OUT PEOPLEZ CHANCEZ ARE IT ILL DROP B4 THE UNTAMED INDEPENDENTLY RELEASED IN ASSOCIATION WITH GAMBENO, UNTAMED MUZIKZ FIRST RELEASE "MYTHMAN PROPHECEEZ" FEAT MICKEY D,BIG CHILL AND MORE BE ON THE LOOK OUT WILL HAVE SNIPPETS UP SOON NOT TO BE SLEPT ON ALSO MYTH WILL BE PERFORMING IN HOLLYWOOD ON MAY 7TH WILL BE POSTING MORE DETAILZZ KEEP YA EYEZ WYDE IM COMIN

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
Yeiah,, Tight news!
Mickey D, huh?? Now that's what's up!!

Who did the beats on this one?

Will it be available on cdbaby?

K

KAH

im gonna have to pick this up glad to see u still makin music wit lowdown members

Jun 23, 2004
www.soundclick.com
holla at me peepz got beatz and verses all day pm me for more details and ill shoot u my cell number and we can make it happen im goin to the labb next week to finish up the last 2 songs for the propheceez album i jus got done dooin a show for kanye wests peoplez tryna do it big out here in LA right now expanding its been a slow bumpy road but im seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so xpekt some new shitt real soon i will be posting up an internet album on my soundclick page for every 1 to download ill have alott of collab ventures as well as unreleased solo songs all 4 free so keep ya eyez wide the propheceez begining first seal broken time for the flood one love im oute 5