myth in minnesota??? plz help mapplewood?st.paul??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2006
ok so on the list where u can actually purchase the vip package stuff it says that the show on july 25th is at the myth club in st.paul minnesota...but on tech's myspace page it says that it is at the myth club in mapplewood minnesota???? im not from the states so i dont know if they are different places or the same place...im confused where the hell is it going to be if im driving at least 15 hours to this ish i dont want to end up somewhere where the shit is...can some one clear this up for me thx

appreciate any elp thx

Nov 14, 2003
Tormentid said:
maplewood is pretty much st paul 651 and all

i have not been the myth yet but the rock is not bad (right accross the street)
i was just at the rock about 2 weeks ago to see my friends band Autotoxin. nice little club, and 2-for-1 beers

Nov 29, 2006
EverReadyT9X said:
i cant wait for this show... first tech and first concert...pitiful lol
sall good man my first concert was a tech show last december bout 6 months ago now drove from canada to north dakot for it i got front row though so it was all good

Apr 13, 2007
haha, the myth is in maplewood, it's a bomb ass club, the best one i've been to, and the quest has been closed for awhile, a long long while, when did tech's site say the quest?

Nov 14, 2003
Optic N9ne said:
haha, the myth is in maplewood, it's a bomb ass club, the best one i've been to, and the quest has been closed for awhile, a long long while, when did tech's site say the quest?
wasn't for this tour, was a show about a year ago, said the quest was in st. paul