mystikal workin with mannie fresh on some new shit, sounds like slapp in the making

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hell yes bout time these 2 make a comeback fresh is one of my all time favorite producers and mystikal is a monster

Nov 25, 2004
damn cant wait. mannie fresh actually sounds really diverse in his production nowadays compared to the old cash money days. good stuff

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
manny started getting better toward the end of his days with cash money but at first i didnt really like dude at all. kinda grew on me over time.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I was always big into Mannie Fresh's, and also Jazzy Pha's beats... They both brought a unique energy to southern hip-hop, by fusing other genre's and sounds into their production... I'd like to hear Mystikal kill it on some of Mannie's beats...

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
^^ havent yall heard his new trax way better than shyne lol he still the same prolly better than before but that production was crackin mannie has sum nice beats dammm

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I was always big into Mannie Fresh's, and also Jazzy Pha's beats... They both brought a unique energy to southern hip-hop, by fusing other genre's and sounds into their production... I'd like to hear Mystikal kill it on some of Mannie's beats...
jazze was always better than manny probably due to his musical family upbringing, manny had that trademark cash money sound that was hella hit and miss until the few years or so before his departure from the label.

Aug 6, 2008
Mystikal should do nothing but songs about rapin hoes. I'd buy the album
lmao i found out he caught some hoe stealin from him, then told her he'd either take legal action or she could give him and his boys some pussu, that aint rape the law just sucks

im buyin his album rape or not