Mystikal - Mind Of Mystikal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
i know this CD is older than my grandma but its a classic for sure. just buying some older CD's that are good but been left on the shelf to collect dust for years. anybody know of any other forgotten classics that i should cop?? good lookin out, holla...

Jul 17, 2004
When I see Master Pz albums "99 Ways to Die" and "Ice Cream Man" I remember how he used to come with tight rhymez back in the day.... then I wonder.... What happend?! He fell off....

Oct 5, 2006
yea classic old school cds:

Mystikal - Mind Of Mystikal (that song boot camp clique still bumps to this
Dayton Family - Whats on my Mind, FBI
Bootleg - 1st solo
Master p - 99 ways to die(Ep)
Tru- Tru 2 da Game ( he original version with smokin Greens)
outkast - 1st two cds
phrophet Posse - body parts compilation( it had 36 in there better days, dayton family and some other sick shit from the south)

Sep 6, 2006
you should check out 'Livin illegal - Married 2 tha game' its classic texas rap from 96

or check out 'C-loc - Whatever' he's from baton rouge and also released in 96classic

Jun 11, 2004
I used to bump hella no limit back in the day before they got mass produced and cookie cutter. My favorites were Ice Cream Man, Ghettos Tryin to Kill Me, and The Shocker. ghetto D was good but it was the begginning of the end imo.

Also, that Young Bleed "All I have in this Wolrd are my Balls and my word" is still one of my favorite albums ever. Concentration Camp II was pretty good too.