myspace help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
cant figure this out in css. been trying for hours now and no luck.

i need to move the music player into a specific location. i can do it with the "COPY THE mp3Player" code but i need it so when people click "ADD" that the song actually adds to their playlist. i can not figure out how to move the original player.

Oct 30, 2005
<div><style type="text/css">
td td embed, td td object {position:absolute;z-index:6; top: 875px; right: 275px;}td td td embed, td td td object { position: static !important; }
</style></div>

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
i gotta question too how do i put a big ass pic at the top of my myspace like everyone else???

its a music page and i ve been tinkering and i haven been able to figure it out?
Look up on google "above myspace top banner code" or something along those lines, it'll come up.

Kayne

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
nope IE is wack.. FF, opera, chrome and safari follow W3C standars more then IE.. thats in every project i do i have to have a special stylesheet just for IE

Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
When is Outlaw Culture Vol. 2 gonna drop?
outlaw culture volume 2 should be dropping in few days. There will be two tracks with pac on them that they recorded back in 03-04 but they didnt use on pac album for reason i dont know. one is ONE DAY AT A TIME which has a totally different beat and outlawz lyrics and the other is DID IT ALL B4 which can be downloaded on our site www.outlawzmedia.net and is produced by jazzy pha.

i will let you know when it drops for sure :)