mylifeisaverage.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
www.mylifeisaverage.com

Today I recieved a text from a number I didn't recognize. I asked the mystery person who they were, to which they replied "you're mom." I responded with "Hows heaven?" and the mysterious texter stopped texting. I feel like I beat the prank. MLIA

Today, I watched Barney with my little cousin. The whole point of the episode was that detective BJ was on the case in search of the missing balls. I giggled the whole time. My cousin didnt get it.MLIA

Today I offered my friend two ice lollies. One was green and one was red. I told her I didn't mind which one she chose. She chose the green one. I was secretly upset. MLIA.

WPS

Oct 5, 2006
Today, I felt like my cat didn't appreciate me enough, so I made her watch Animal Cops with me. During the show, I stressed how some animals have it much worse and that she is very fortunate that she has a loving home. I think I really got through to her. MLIA.

lmao!

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
"Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration. That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." - Bill Hicks

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^bill hicks is the truth

but seriously fuck anyone who says "FML". 1st, people just say that shit cuz it was said in superbad. second, people say it when "i dropped my phone in the toilet" or my "burrito from chipotle had GWACAMOLY on it, after i told the stupid beaner to not put any on"

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Today I was outside with my dog when he began to bark. Within a few moments, 3 other dogs from surrounding yards joined in. I wanted to be in the loop so I decided to bark too. All the dogs stopped, and my dog walked away. I apologized for embarresing him in front of his friends. MLIA

Aug 11, 2003
Today, I was listening to rap/hip-hop in my car and I am white. When I pulled up to a stoplight, a car full of black guys heard my music. They were listening to the same station. They nodded in approval. I felt accepted. MLIA

this shit is funny..