My Wichita State upsets #12th Ranked Creighton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Give it up for my squad yall we did our thizzle tonight..........Nothin like see'n the arena go mad crazy......Student section rushin the court..........80-74...............Catch the highlights on sportscenter

Apr 25, 2002
Yes I heard, I was going to come on here and give your team props but I forgot. I dont know much about Wichita, but from the looks of it, they should be on that Cinderella list. That kind of puts a damper in it for when my Bulldogs play them next week, but they should still be a ranked team and help boost Fresno State if they win. Good shit, im gonna keep an eye on this team.

May 9, 2002
yep..when i saw it I remembered somebody on here was reppin them...good shit

and my vols upset #5 florida...fuck the gators!!...vols should be ranked !!!

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Nitro GH said:
Yes I heard, I was going to come on here and give your team props but I forgot. I dont know much about Wichita, but from the looks of it, they should be on that Cinderella list. That kind of puts a damper in it for when my Bulldogs play them next week, but they should still be a ranked team and help boost Fresno State if they win. Good shit, im gonna keep an eye on this team.

I just hope if we dont get into the NCAA tourny.........We atleast get a NIT bid