My Vegas Fight week Experience(cool story bro)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
I made the trip out to Vegas this week for the Mayweather/Ortiz fight. Me and my cousin went last minute to meet up with some friends of mine who know Victor Ortiz. I took about 450 bucks due to the fact i barely got a new job so i Kinda figured this week wasnt going to be too spectacular. Plan was basically to hit the weigh ins (free).. watch the fight on a closed circuit at the mgm and then party saturday night with my friends and victor ortiz. Now heres what happened..i attended the weigh ins.. crazy shit as you guys seen.. the rest ill explain in pictures, because reading is boring.

Bought a ticket to the closed circuit...

when i was sitting down my buddy runs up to me and tells me to hurry up and follow him. apparently the fight didnt sell out and we were able to trade our CC tix.. for Actual fight tickets

end of the day i enjoyed the fight Live in $1250 seats... all for a grand total of $60

Dec 9, 2005
Good shit! Yeah, there's usually tickets left especially in big fights because the ticket brokers' tickets are sold on consignment, and returned if not sold for their ridiculous prices. There were more than 3,000 unsold tickets for this fight.

Dope experience! Nothing like a big fight weekend in Vegas, and especially being in the arena!

Dec 30, 2003
bool story cro!
fer reals, that's tight as fuck.
you party wit ortiz after?
i was supposed to. My dentist actually knows vic through his cousin (his cousin trains with him) when they got there friday i met up with them and my friend told me "Hey so were going up to victors room wanna go?" i said yea so when we went up to the skyloft elevator. two girls came down that worked for Golden boy and they basically were telling us that we could chill with victor for about 1 hour and he needed to go to sleep and blah blah... soon as i was about to go up, my dentist's cousin pulled me and my cousin to the side and asked us to wait because it was "family only" so i was like yea its koo... that wasnt the first time he hated tho...

saturday night he hated on us by leavin us hangin outside so we went to some other club.... i met everyone else except victor Ortiz

i met Roger Mayweather, Zab Judah, Mayweathers big ass security guard.. devon alexander, Tommy Hearns, Andre Direll... good weekend for boxing haha

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
fuck it tho, still dope. i really wanna attend a big boxing match (pac vs gayfeather?) and a big mma bout in vegas, that'd be dope.