My Trip To The 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I left this last friday. Me, my girl, my bro and my roomate Took the Train from Portland to Seattle. We got there and went around and checked out the waterfront and shit like that We stayed at "Hotel Seattle" whichwas aight kinda broke down but nice location. Friday Night we got swerved before hand at the hotel and then went down to the Pioneer square mall and paid $10 for a stamp to ge into several bars/clubs around the area. Second bar we went the bouncer thought my ID was fake so he went and got a cop and had him call it in to see if it was valid and it was, so the boucer took me inside and told the bartender to give me whatever i wanted one time, so i asked for a shot of hennessy but they didnt have that there so i asked for Crown Royal and the dude gave me a reguar size cup of Crown. i got 4 shots off it, so that was hella tight. also gave my homies stiff ass rum and cokes. We ended up goin to "Bohimians" for most of the night.i danced with my girl mostly, but the ratio there was probbly 3 guys to 1 girl, had a gang of fools just playin the wall waitin for a girl to get free, so y bro and homie wasent feelin that so we took off. went back to the telly swerved a lil more and went lookin for somehin to eat. NOT A GOD DAMN PLACE WAS OPEN DOWNTOWN. Couldnt Find one thing open. it was weak. and it was only like 2am. so we headed back and slept.

Saturday we all was hungover we went down to the public market and ate. i actually ate at some ghetto Terriyaki place on 2nd and pike. we went to a mariners game that night, they played the Red Sox. We snuck in pints of Seagrams in our back pockets and swerved that at the game.the game was coo Mariners won 3-1.

after the game we got some Rossi and went to prefunk at the telly. we started round 11pm went out round midnight but couldnt find SHIT to do. went to De Ja Vue's but shit was $15 with bottomless Coke's (LOL) no liqour there so we said fuck that. went to some club across from there but it was like 12:30am and they stopped sellin liqour at 2am and they wanted $7 to get in and they were playin some wack ass techno music. so we walkd around downtown for a bit lookin for shit to do but couldnt find shit. got back round 1:15 and we needed more beer so we got the phonebook to find Convience store still open. NOT A GODDAMN thing downtown was open, we ended up runnin into some dudes in the hotel and they had some rum so we kicked it with them and took some shots
'
all in all it was fun.

Seattle is hella broke, on every corner they had a begger askin for change. it was rediculous. they started pissin us off there were so many. at least there were some doin shit like playing music, then there were some just lookin drunk or disabled beggin for change.

There wasent a whole lot to do dontown at night, everything closes down early, there are no stores open late down there, way to many homeless people. the clubs werent crackin all that much, and some of the blocks there were hella dirty with run down shops and shit.

We didnt have a car to roll so we stayed downtown so we probably only saw the weak spots of the city.

but we had a coo ass time there

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
shadow said:
Seattle is hella broke, on every corner they had a begger askin for change. it was rediculous. they started pissin us off there were so many. at least there were some doin shit like playing music, then there were some just lookin drunk or disabled beggin for change.
LOL....yea, Seatown is known for its bums....everywhere u turn it seems like...but Ive been told that its because other cities run homeless people out, but Seattle lets em be. But yea, if u aint used to it, it would probably get pretty damn annoying. And what was it like eating at that Teriyaki place? I cant stand being on 2nd and Pike for too long....that swarm of crackheads pisses me off.

Apr 25, 2002
The Teriyakki place was bomb, but yea there were a bunch of freaks runnin around. we kicked it for like a half hour in front of the market just watchin all the local weirdos and crackin up

shadow

May 10, 2002
shadow said:
was suppose to hook up with JLR206 and bammer but havent seen JLR on AIM for a grip or Bammer.

shadow
THE MAN RIGHT CHEA!!!!

I know,I havent been AIMin it lately.Besides,when im on,youre never on...but your damn bro is!

Ima swing you my 2-way so you can hit me whenever,im takin a PO trip soon...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shadow said:
The Teriyakki place was bomb, but yea there were a bunch of freaks runnin around. we kicked it for like a half hour in front of the market just watchin all the local weirdos and crackin up
i remember doin that.....i hardly ever go down to pioneer square anymore.....i'd probably rip off the bottom half of my car :( but over all you had a good experience in the city of rain?

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:

i remember doin that.....i hardly ever go down to pioneer square anymore.....i'd probably rip off the bottom half of my car :( but over all you had a good experience in the city of rain?
LOL his city knows nothin but rain either man. I'm surprised you were trippin about the amount of bum's because Portland seems just as bad. thats what happens in liberal citys where bums are god's.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
shadow said:

We didnt have a car to roll so we stayed downtown so we probably only saw the weak spots of the city.
I'd say that was most of your problem. The good places to go are outside of the downtown area mostly. Especially in Pinoneer Square and the waterfront......nuthin' but bumbs, drunks, hoes, crackheads and their crack dealers.

Next time you plan on coming to Seattle.......hit up www.seaspot.com for all the latest show and club info.....and get a damn rental!

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Man fuck all the Pioneer Square shit.....why everyone that aint from around here go there? Even people from Seattle hate that place. Come through the hood, hit up White Center, even though I'm a youngun I still know about some crackin ass parties. You shoulda hit up Club Fever on that Friday, even though no alcohol at that shit, theres still hella females.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
EDJ said:
SO YOU SAYIN' THAT SEATTLE WAS SOME BULLSHIT? YOU SHOULD'VE gOT A CAB AND HIT THE MAIN STRIP.
LMAO! The "main strip"? We don't really have one of those. Like you know shit about Seattle.......lol. Seattle is a little too big to have a "main strip." There are like 20 cities all around Seattle that have hella shit crackin' as well. The Puget Sound area is alot like the Bay Area.......lots of cities right next to each other. Just not quite as condensed.

The actual city of Seattle has cracked down on alot of the club nights anywayz......so they are few and far between these days.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
REMEMBER,
I DO HAVE FOLKAS DOWN IN SEATTLE. BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THERE'S LONg ASS STREETS ALL THRU-OUT SEATTLE. I CAN'T WAIT TIL I MAKE MY TRIP DOWN THERE.

BAK IN THE DAY I WANTED TO MOVE DOWN THERE. I KNOW SEATTLE gOT ALL THE KILLA BUDA YEAR ROUND.

May 14, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Drought only for some

If you into the Mid-Grade Canado grade A++ we got that year round but right now their thats local purp Wop Schtick floatin around D-mayne, like in your Pic. Did you get the last batch of the Dark Purp. Right now the new Shtuffs been manicured better and ain't that dark. It got the traces of the Purp and it's straight fire.