My Tech jersey for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
whats the good word people. Long time since I've been on here. I know that a hand full of you have hit me up in the past about my jersey. Well if you want it, its for sale. It's been worn only 3 times, all at Tech shows. Otherwise its been hanging up in the closet since, so its in damn near mint conditions. Any questions hit me up with a PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130120511899

way cheaper than making your own authentic personalized online.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
DWAAMNN i was checkin out the shit you have for sale, and DWAAMNN what are you a fuckin internet hustler or suttin ,lmao, you got everything from pills to electronics, what do you do rack all that shit then sell it on ebay

Nov 10, 2006
Soe said:
DWAAMNN i was checkin out the shit you have for sale, and DWAAMNN what are you a fuckin internet hustler or suttin ,lmao, you got everything from pills to electronics, what do you do rack all that shit then sell it on ebay
On the subject of E-bay, have you had any probs selling with 97% feedback?

Jan 12, 2003
Soe said:
no, im just moving and i have alot of useless shit, my girl has alot of useless shit, and so yeah....ebay here i come.

Jan 12, 2003
not yet, but yes, im selling that bitch as well. Any takers??? its the shit TRUST THAT! Nothing is wrong with that, the jersey, anything. There's just some things you need to do when looking to purchase an expensive house.

Jul 1, 2004
betthatstang said:
not yet, but yes, im selling that bitch as well. Any takers??? its the shit TRUST THAT! Nothing is wrong with that, the jersey, anything. There's just some things you need to do when looking to purchase an expensive house.
how much you sellin her for?