My tatoo design...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003

I used to write back in the day, but I did this while I was at work a couple years ago. I want to get it tatted, but since it will be my first and it's permanent, I want some feedback before I go through with it.

Jun 5, 2002
ughh...that shit is sick as hell, im loving the shade, and how it's written, that shit rockin' but lets what everyone thinks, before you go ahead ya feel

May 27, 2004
fuckin nice!! u ever tried puttin somethin inside those letters? like a background or somethin.. make its really subtle tho or else you might lose the text

Sep 19, 2003
Thanks on the props errbody. I know it's not as straight as I wanted it to be, but I feel it wouldn't be that obvious on my skin.

@Jaguar: I don't want to make it something that's harder to read, so I don't plan on filling in the letters with anything else. Thanks man.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^DOES THAT SAY "CAMACHO"? THAT'S PRETTY TIgHT. BUT I SAY TO ADD SOMETHIN' INSIDE AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LETTERS. OR MAKE THE CONTRAST OF THE 3-D DARKER.

Sep 19, 2003
EDJ said:
^DOES THAT SAY "CAMACHO"? THAT'S PRETTY TIgHT. BUT I SAY TO ADD SOMETHIN' INSIDE AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LETTERS. OR MAKE THE CONTRAST OF THE 3-D DARKER.
Yeah, that's what it says. I've wanted to make the dimensions darker, but because of the time that it takes I don't want to start shading till I know I'll sit there and finish it. I use normal BIC ball point pens to do the shading, so I'm really scared that I'll fuck it all up.