My take on the 3rd Degree Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Yo, I just thought I would give a minute to comment on what I am diggin on 3rd's new shit. I got my hood going crazy. Just the feed back I have caught from myself and others.

Mac & Cheese - Yo 3rd, you will get a kick out of this. Tried to call you last night to have you rolling, but I played golf yesterday at River Oaks in South KC (140th in Grandview) and while I was hitting the 11th hole, this cat rolled down the street bumpin it. HAHA!

Street Shit - Being me and where I am from, all my homies that went to school with me (Kutt also went to our school) love this joint for everyone on it. Older cats is really feeling this (older meaning older teens and 20's)

Thats Right - Love Zigs style, period.

Bird In My Bottle - All the young kids on my block love this shit. I am talking middle school up into high school. Hell, I have a couple autograph requests. 3rd, you gotta swing thru for the block.

Roll With Factas - To me, this is the tighest joint on here. I LOVE THIS FUCKIN BEAT (sick Heat). This is the one that I am starting to hear some neighborhood slang. "You aint no fuckin fackta" HAHA! These kids is something.

We Ride - Got to admit, loved the original, however this is tighter with Don Juan on it. Good combo with 3rd and Don. D Baker threw down on this cut.

Sloucher - Another good combo. Love 3rd and Slusha spittin together.

So Sexy - The LADIES love this shit!!!!!

YO, THERE ARE WAY MORE SONGS, AND IF IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME, I WOULD COMMENT ON ALL, HOWEVER THESE COMMENTS IS WHAT THE STREET IS TALKING. NOT JUST ME.

Feed back has been nothing but positive. The streets are talking. I got white people loving it, black, mexican, you name it. Hell, even the females is on it. Especially Bird In My Bottle.

Yo Heat, well put together. 3rd you came right. You two know the deal.

Tell us what you think of this album and are the streets in your area talkin?

Feb 3, 2003
You know how I do D Baker.

Also this post is for ya'll. We appreciate feedback (Heat and 3rd and myself) on what your feeling. Don't be afraid to post your shit up on here on what you like or don't. This is not all about what I like, this is what my street liked and you should be posting yours as well.

Jul 7, 2002
6688846993 said:
anywhere online i can cop the album and use paypal? Amazon.com doesnt use paypal!!!!! DAMNT!
I've bought shit off a amazon with paypal homie.

If you can't make that happen the CD will be in 7th Heaven in Sedalia and Hastings in Warrensburg early next week.

Thanks for the support.

Jun 12, 2005
Heat Myser said:
I've bought shit off a amazon with paypal homie.

If you can't make that happen the CD will be in 7th Heaven in Sedalia and Hastings in Warrensburg early next week.

Thanks for the support.
ight good looks!!!! gotta make a road trip or figure out this internet shopping shit....lol!

Apr 25, 2002
My Thoughts

My 2 favorite tracks are Street Shit & We Ride (Remix)
Other tracks that I'm loving are 05-27-81, Situations, Thats Right, The Game Needs Me & War

Overall I'm very impressed with the command 3rd has on the mic, all of his rhymes are timed very well, he is under control, doesn't rush, very skilled lyrically. Production was nice, a lot of the beats sound very very similar to each other but to be honest, I am not someone who has a problem w/ that (i.e. I prefer a guy with a very defined sound that I like to an album where the guy has a beat by 10 different super-producers thus no real 'sound' to call their own). It's KC street slump shit, which is what I think most of 3rd's fans demand anyways. He really satisfied everybody, including myself, with this one.

Congrats on a great piece of work.

Jul 7, 2002
3rd's CD has been selling better than I thought here on the net. We are shipping CD's all over the country...I just had an order come in today from Tokyo.

Thanks for the support.