My Strange Records DEMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
I talked to Trav on da phone back in last october, and he gave me da addy to mail my CD to him....at da time i was gonna mail my whole CD, but i changed my mind....

I pick 5 trax i did, and i'm on my way to mailin it (finally) to Travis now.... 3 of the trax i sent are also on my mp3.com site, so if yall wanna peep em, hit up www.mp3.com/MistaQ and the 3 trax are

Unstopa-Q, Da Summa (Playas Mix), & Metro Area

let me know how yall like em if u peep em.....dont listen thinkin' I'm on Tech Style.....i'm more laid back than Tech... holla !!!

-"Q"

S

Suicidalist

Sup dawg? I'm feelin that "Unstopa-Q" song. Pretty dope. Only thing I didn't like much was the chorus. But overall, its good man. Keep on keepin' on. Peace

Sep 26, 2002
u rhyme good man
i can hear hella tech influence in there tho
but it's all good it's not like you're rippin him off.
who makes your beats? if you ever need some beats hit me at [email protected]
you can peep some shit and if you like the shit we can "negotiate" about shit
good work

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
thanx yall .... hey Zero.Media....Smokey my boy....he's real tite if u really hear his stuf......he's alot betta than me......

and In10city....I was wundering for the longest how many songs i should throw on there....i was like, i'll put at least 4 on there....then i made this track that can be a club type track, and i said to myself, Tech on that club ish, so maybe i should pop it on there......But all the 5 trax are different from each other, had to show my versatility and originallity on it ya know....

-"Q"