My review of UNDA THE INFLUENCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
The worst part of the album was the artwork, fortunatly that has nothing to do with the music...
I would have to say this a sleeper album, too many fools runnin round sayin FUCC M-SANE, that wont give it chance when they would end up lovin it...

The Chorus - Almost everysong got a catchy chorus, which i normally think is overated (having a chorus on every song)...but traccs like Fucc Msane got that chorus that just sticc in my head...

The corpse got ate for dinner, MSANE retaliated on this one, gettin far more personal then lynch, made his point felt and clear, i respect that..

Production - ace macc, Balance and the big blacc bat, I think thats all i should have to say, good overall but I wish there were some that just knocced a lil harder..

Lyrics - Its been so long since a solo MSANE album was released i was lil nervous bout wut he would come with, plus his use of adlibs was extreme on FU so i thought maybe it would sound like some killa tay, keak da sneak shit...Thankfully he didnt, lyrics, lyrics and lyrics...spittin, tellin you a story and have a conversation. Felt like he was just opening up and lettin everyone know how he feels...

Overall - I was impressed with the album and it hasnt left my player since i got it, TOO MANY FEATURES, lol, but thats just kinda CURBIE thang, cause i hate features, I feel a solo album should be solo...However the features he had were FAMILY, and ended up complimenting MSANE...

RATE - 7.5 out of 10
Thats a very good grade from a harsh critic like me.....

May 17, 2002
MUCH LUV CURBIE

IM GLAD YOU LIKED IT. AND YES, IF YOU PAY ATTENTION , AS I SEE YOU DID. I AM TELLIN A STORY , FROM TRAC TO TRAC I SPEAK OF THE SNAKES AND HATERS WHO HAVE TRIED TO KEEP ME FROM BUBBLIN. FROM BABY MOMMA DRAMA, TO MY MOTHERS PASSING. IM REALLY HAPPY YOU LIKED IT, THANK YOU. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I HOPE IT DOESNT GET SLEPT ON, PLEASE TELL A FRIEND, I WANT THE WORLD TO SCREAM " F U C M S A N E " .............msane

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Worst thing about the CD was the artwork by far. The CD surprised me a lot, only thing I didn't like was Msane slurred a lot on a couple songs, and it was hard to decipher what he was saying, but he's got flows..

I'd give it a 6.5/10 (I'm harsher then Curbie)

Vamps
IX.

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Vamps,thanks for the review...We're going to fix up artwork on the second batch.Did you get my message? Want to get with about getting U.D.I. in the Sicc Shop.Let me know what's a good time to call you on the weekend...

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
@D-Locc

D-I've read your other posts on MSane's album so I'll try to address this all in one shot. As far as the album goes,if I wasn't so computer illiterate I would post up snippets myself..Hopefully,U.D.I. will be in the SiccShop soon and then we can get some snippets up somewhere.As for the cover,the shit was rushed and it showed, but the music wasn't, and I think that also showed.If you've heard MSane in the past and liked him, this is definitely his best effort.
As for the the MSane/Lynch thing,I'll let those participating address it, I've never really understood the whole,I'm-the hardest-rapper-in-the-world-and-I'm-going-to kill-you-on-wax thing. But then again,I'm not a rapper so I'll leave that explanation to the songs on the CD and to those that deal with their problems that way...
Either way, good lookin' on the interest and I hope you'll be scoopin the album up...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
St.Nick-
damn folkz.............goood lookin out on ALL the replys, you always come through for a locc with the LOWDOWN.
Your TIME is Appreciated-and your the Main Reason this board is Craccin the way it is now.

Yea, i hope Vamps hooks up the snippets soon so we all can get a ear full.
And I like the FACT that you told the REAL about the artwork-how it was rushed and all. But like a cat said earlier.....IT DOESNT AFFECT THE MUSICC!!!!
And yea.....ive heard Msane on FUBELLY.....and it was coool.
He does have spits.

I've never really understood the whole,I'm-the hardest-rapper-in-the-world-and-I'm-going-to kill-you-on-wax thing. But then again,I'm not a rapper
^^^
LMAO>>>

stay up St.Nick

one

D

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dam, that artwork wasnt horrible, just could have been better - Fucc a cover, has nothing to do with wuts inside. Im glad to hear the next one will be looked as closer, learned from previous mistake...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN>>>>>>>LIKE THAT MSANE!!!

i refuse too beg any mutha fuca to be on my shit, let alone hold up my release date until lynch decides to " narate my album so that i can puut " feat : lynch on my shit " fuc lynch.
just my 60 cents....
if it was the way you described it^^ then all is fair in the game to spit the real on it.
just like in the dope game, you cant sitt around and wait for some nigga to help you make cheese, you have to get yo ass up and hustle yo own shit.
if you waitin for someone to give you a hand out every baby step in life, then you playin yoself short........
and i agree to the fullest, fucc BEGGIN someone to help you make cheese, do you own shit>>>>youll go farther in life, plus youll have more self-respect and respect from others.

im not going to get in the middle of SANE,LYNCH AND D.E's situations......homie already spoke on it and thats all that needs to be done.

so all you 14teenyrolds dont get up in here and put fuel on someone else's fire!!!

D-Locc
sixty