My review of the show last night....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
Dirtball
Came in while he was on... didnt sound half bad but wasnt really paying attention... more worried about finding a spot and some beer since the place was packed...

Prozak
great show... really surprised me and played the songs i liked off his album... from what it sounds like was also a last minute fill in for sen dog....

brother j
what a snoozer... bathroom break and more beer time...

hed pe
rocked out.... wished they had played more of their older stuff instead of ranting on about the government and whatnot... but their bits about emo's were quite funny...

KMK
we get the point... you like weed...
P.S. how do i apply for the job of the tall guy that goes around stage drinking and smoking pot and doing the robot?

Tech N9ne
Great show as usual... lotta energy.... also diggin the new Killer setup...

all in all.... was a good show even though it was PACKED...
Big props to Prozak for taking the time to sign autographs and chill with the fans... he was the only one i saw doing this other than Kaliko...Tech and kutty were no where to be found...

P.S.
Juggalos learn what soap is and take a fuckin bath... god you fuckers smelled...

Jun 23, 2003
juggalos on average smell like armpits and hippies.

This is where a juggalo jumps in the convo and says it isnt true.

I know 2 clean juggalos. They coo as fuck and are good friends. Past them, they tend to be total douchbags.

Aug 5, 2008
yea I fell ya on last nite show, on MOST of it...

I've seen KMK 4 times now, the past 3 times they've played the EXACT same set, play list n everything! even open the songs the same way.. kinda got annoying. Another thing that bug the sh*t out of me is when they played that song that has cyprus hill in it(cant think of its name) why the hell didnt Brother J come out and sing that part? isnt he part of Cypuss Hill... lol

Hed PE IS a political band so of course they are going to talk about the government, that's expected.. they still put on a great show, i want to see them headline again just not w/ KMK.. When I saw them before, when they headlined they did play most of their old stuff, just a time constraint.. but always entertaining!

I'm just not a fan of Prozak and Brother J (by himself) but tech always puts on a show for his fans and I just wished he played songs off Killer, I would love to hear "Waitress" and "I am everything".. but oh well gotta look forward to the next show.

Hed PE was signing autograph at their merch station and so was D Loc and the drummer of KMK, Tech was probably getting laid from that girl that was half naked on stage! lmfao

good concert.... what did tech write on his forhead? I couldnt tell what he said...

Oct 3, 2007
Just FYI
Cypress Hill Members - B-Real, DJ Muggs, Eric Bobo, Sen Dog. Mellow Man Ace used to be with Cypress Hill when they were called DVX. But as far as I know the only groups Brother J has been associated with is X-Clan and Dark Side Riders.

Oct 9, 2002
Hed PE was signing autograph at their merch station and so was D Loc and the drummer of KMK, Tech was probably getting laid from that girl that was half naked on stage! lmfao

good concert.... what did tech write on his forhead? I couldnt tell what he said...

haha that bitch was more than half naked... and im sure she got split in half backstage afterward ROFL....

i think his head said "evil" i could be wrong though...

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Total butterface. Lol

Shit was weak...some fag fell on top of my head and knocked out an earing.
Some real rocks too. Couldn't find the shit.

Brotha J's performance was pretty weak..weak enough that I could actually attempt to find the shit. Had like five people helping me too. Haha

But all-in-all..a sick show. I hooked up with some random ass chick..so..it's straight.