MY P-O WANNA U-A by DA GHETTO BABY feat.C-REIGNS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-ron

www.mp3.com/GHETTOBABY

peep this shit yall its a weed song by my homeboy da ghetto baby.it got another nigga from the town on it 2.blaze 1 2 this shit i kno yall gonna feel this.this some of that real tac town heat so yall soak this shit up.oh boy

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Tight shit homie. I don't know who raps the the verse that starts, "IMMA SMOKE ANYWAY FORGET WHAT MY P.O. GOTTA SAY"

fuckin fool is tight!!
hella reminds me of TWISTA. not so much fast rapper just his voice. Anyone else feal me on this?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
The second verse is tight as fuck!!!

I thought the first verse coulda had some more to it. I'm not sure who sent me the link, but good lookin out.

C

C-ron

yea thats C-reigns he filthy.

Stealth what game is that pic in your sig from?i kno its 1 of them old school nintendo or sega games.holla

Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
yea thats C-reigns he filthy.

Stealth what game is that pic in your sig from?i kno its 1 of them old school nintendo or sega games.holla
It's from Mike Tyson Punchout of course that game is still off the hook i bust out the old nintendo every know and then and play it. That guy in the picture is bald bull, always had trouble fighting that fool cause of that run shit he did. Brings back old memories.

C

C-ron

hell yea i remember that game.that brings back hella memories.i had that 4 nintendo but our got broke i think so we threw it away.:( yea that game wuz off the hook.