My Opinion On Smoov-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Ummm, I agree, I think his music is horrible. ya also gotta raise an eyebrow when you hear a rapper that came out of SEBASTOPOL..... :X

May 7, 2002
^^^ Thats hella funny. I'm sitting here just laughing at this. You got some guy who thinks Smoove Sucks..and you got some guys saying "i'll kick your ass, come see me" just because the other guy thinks that Smoov E Sucks. And then theres the Smoov-E groupie attached to the "8 inch donkey"....lol. This board is a trip sometimes.

Apr 25, 2002
kev ski said:
shut the fuck bitch!!!!!
if fools like him they like him, most buy his shit for him only,if you think you can do better then step up punk!!!

kev ski amg music 1993-
LOL I HAD TO LAUGH AT THAT SHIT. HE WAZ JUST SAYIN HIS OPINION. DONT GET YOUR PANTIES N A WAD

Apr 25, 2002
im feeling the smoov-e, great beats and carefully selected guest spots. just getting bay rappers of their calibur and putting them to his beats is good music. his flows are tight at times, repetitive sounding, but the beats more than make up for it. he mostly does all his own beats with julian, nick peace doesnt do that much in comparison to smoov-e. im a be at the record release show in berkely smoking big

Apr 25, 2002
SF
smoov-e is fuckin tight, regardless of whether or not he's got nickatina or mac dre or whoever on his album.

..but I agree the mufucka does talk about his 8-inch D too much

Apr 25, 2002
let me put it like this..all sacracsm aside...
i respect, and support anyone out there doing their thang!!! So i honestly hope, Smoov E goes platinum and makes all the money in the world. Will I buy his albums? Nah i truthfully think potna is in the top 10 worst artists with a CD out...and that's just an honest opinion though, but like i said I hope he is blessed by the Rap Gods and makes his dough
but you won't see me at ya local Tower askin them where the new Smoov E is

Apr 26, 2002
I agree with YOUNGMOE. I never heard smoov e till I went to a Nickatina show. The beats were tight, but then he got on stage and started rappin, wasn't feeling his performance or his lyrics. I chopped it up with him after the show and he's tight, just not the kinda music I wanna hear.