My new song........ "We're coming for ya"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Sounds Like: Immortal Technique, Tech N9ne, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem, Busta Rhymes

LOL there's more lulz but i dont care to copy and paste more.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
This dudes career was over before it was ever born, aborted from rap history like a 15 year old crackheads 12 week pregnancy....this guy is the equivalent of those nasty ass blood stained period panties in the back of ya girls panty drawer...every time you see them all you can say is " WTF? "......you know why they are there, but you wished they would just go away.

some things you just cant unsee...or unhear.

Dec 3, 2009
ha ha ha ha!!! OH SHIT!!! im drunk as fuck.. and this is funny.....

Super man.. lol... i thought him making the sexting song..
and being clowned for crying over a ho that lived in another state...
was enough to make him leave.. lol...

What if Big Robo comes back.. hell no...!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think "hey guys listen to my song" with a link following should no longer be a viable way of getting people to listen to your music in 2012

like if you couldnt put it on something that is streamable on the very window you are writing in, you just lose ahead of time nah mean?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I downloaded this song from the website and converted it to a .wav file. I then uploaded the .wav file to http://www.talkbackwards.com/

Pretty fucking interesting. If you listen carefully it has illuminati brainwashing messages. I had to turn it off because I don't want to be infected. This super manning guy is obviously illuminati.