My new sig ... What'chu think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I got a new sig promotin some shit that's long overdue to be heard ... What do you think of it? ... I aint too sure of the font used for 'bigslim' but if you got any suggestions on it, I take'm into consideration if they make sense ... :dead:

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
I'd keep the face free of texture so it coordinates with the cleanliness of the text & background...it also makes it look like you have "bad skin". Maybe go for a new font for "The talented....blah blah" too. Nice subtle colour. Good business nonetheless mayn...its all promo.

Regards

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
lmao@the bad skin, nah there aint nothin wrong w/ my skin it's the poster effect or something on microsoft photodraw, I thought it look coo but aiight I see what ya'll mean ... I'll change it next chance I get and re-post it ...

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
^you guys are stupid lmao ... The background is a picture of hiroshima after the A-Bomb hit it ... I'm still lookin for a decent background but it looks sick when your high ...

Anyway I fixed the effect on my face, what do ya'll think now?