My Name is Auditory And I make Bangin Ass Beats...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
AllenHeathx said:
What it do, My name is Auditory, i done tracks for Jayo Felony, Mitchie Slick, Celly Cel, Yukmouth, The Game among a grip other cats. You can hear some of my shit at...

www.Slumpers.com and www.Streettab.com . Any feedback would be appreciated fellaz...

Auditory you make knocks....I remember flowin on your beats at the homeboys house like 4-5 years ago...offa MP3.com.... your shit slapp hella hard... dont worry we never put none of it out..

awwwww man did u make this slap with a Hall and Oats Sample from the song Sunshine? if that was u , is that beat still available cuz I will break bread right now...cuz that shit was so hard and I been lookin thru the archives tryn to find it..i know its a long shot but hey it could be you...hit me if so...

[email protected]

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
yup yup auditory got slappz.. i remember i made my first demo to some of his beats.. my skill wasnt shit at the time but the beats made me feel like they were!!!