My Letter from Big June

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
He seems in good spirits even for his situations. I remember when I sat down for 2, my "homies" (back in the days) didnt write or visit me, so I know what the feelin is like.

I'm fortunate to know good, solid people (alot of my homies) and Big June has always been one of them. As you see, he ask me to keep his name lit as well as ask the real ones to do the same.

The rest of the letter was personal stuff, but I wanted his fans to see that he really appreciates the love and support.

I wrote and sent my kite already.

Apr 25, 2010
thats what it do homie good looking on the letter.it's good to know we kaN keep in kontakt wit the homie and share the love wit everybody the homie know.i would advise everybody to embrase the soldiers we got Blood and crip bekause the word is out that we open game and the way that we support each other now dayz is not the bizness.Being a strong black man or whatever your ethnicity u have a responsibility to enkourage your group,label,homie or any love one around u to look out for one another.reakh out to other label's build each other up don't let the forse konsume u we got plenty avenues thats loving our musik,style,even our presense believe it or not.we put the B in Bling and the h's in hip hop.survival is key not only do for self but do for one another.make a fist and throw that shit up high we gone be alrite til time we say gudnite!everyday uphold yo peep's and like i said "never let yo brother go hungry"