My Kabosh Dream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
now I know something similar has been posted before but I have an urge to post my next dream. With that said, I wish tech would put Mike Patton in Kabosh. Why? Because the dude has made strange music for decades. Why else? Because the dude may be the originator of Rock/Rap and is known to collaborate with rappers such as Rahzel ^^

Whats your Kabosh dream team?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
now I know something similar has been posted before but I have an urge to post my next dream. With that said, I wish tech would put Mike Patton in Kabosh. Why? Because the dude has made strange music for decades. Why else? Because the dude may be the originator of Rock/Rap and is known to collaborate with rappers such as Rahzel ^^

Whats your Kabosh dream team?
Dream, you fucking dreamer!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
OK, I'll play the game.

Rammstein's heavy industrial rock sound.
Pantera's drums.
Mike Patton's crazy ass vocals lending to bridges.
Kaliko and Patton on chorus.
Tech/Wayne Minor doing whatever it is he's wanting to do.
Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil or Joss Stone lending to female lead vocals.

That SOAD and Slipknot shit is a vicarious dream y'all are living through Tech. This shit is a fantasy, anyway.

Nov 14, 2002
I wouldn't mind Tech and MSI or Manson... Tech would sound sick on some industrial type shit.

Oh, and just in case you're wondering, NIN is not industrial music.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
If someone told me 10 years ago that the singing member of the Goodie Mob would turn up on television with one of the best producers in tow and dressed up in a cosplay suit making weird ass music, I'd punch that person in the face and tell them never to talk down about the Mob of Goodie.

Nov 10, 2006
I'd be more interested in seeing what they could do with Robert since they already did a helluva job with Little Pills; if they wanted to tour with it down the line they could always hire whoever to play the instruments, kind of how Van Halen does with singers. Add in Big Kriz Kaliko to show off his vocal talent--I bet he would do great at a ballad or hardcore tune belting, and with Tech's eye and ear on things, a great album. (obviously tech on it)