My introduction to the Siccness...get used to me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
Wuz crackin yall, I never did a formal introduction to the site and I been trolling since like '05 but I wanted to make sure my ish was on point first!

My name is Silas and I hail from Vallejo, Callifornia. Started rapping back in '01, and started doing beats in '05 when I first got on this site. I have a hip hop group I am a part of based out of Sacramento, CA called the Dirt Merchants and we have 1 album and 1 mixtape out.

I also have another group that I used to work with out in Missouri called the Black Ice Click. We had a good run out in Warrensburg and Kansas City but we have all relocated back out here to the Bay Area, California to push music!

I have been told that my style is a cross between Bun B and Kurupt on the mic, but I have also been told that my style is lightweight "back packer" because I use a multiple syllable style.

My music production style depends on what I feel like rapping over. I dont say I can make a certain "regional" sound, but I have had influences from all over.

And best of all, im actually dope!! But I will let you guys decide that. Here is some music to back up all this talk. Thanks yall and wassup with the collabs for the "real" folks out there that want to work? Holla @ me!!

Music from my upcoming album entitled "Creepshow":
Hittin 4oe.mp3 - 5.43MB

Goin Thru It.mp3 - 5.08MB

Websites:
www.dirtmerchants.com
www.twitter.com/silas_dm

contact me:
AIM: skmagnum01
Email: [email protected]

May 25, 2005
bwahahaha! im working in pleasanton so best i can do is bring you some cold in and out from around the corner for the moment lol ;) but since your gonna get used to me being around and im gonna make you love my music im sure ill catch you around and ill hook you up with some food, how bout that? hahaha!

May 25, 2005
thanks bro, I think I'll be done in about a month or 2 with the album and its gonna be free as hell so ill make sure everybody knows that its available and ill prob drop copies around various spots in Vallejo first to get the music known. I promise it will all sound just as good as these two tracks, I spent money to get the whole thing mixed 2 make sure I dont contribute to the stack of horrible sounding CD's that are out there!

Make sure yall hit the shows up when I start posting dates, I promise our shows are poppin!