my guardian angel is the reason why producers made those sounds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
my guardian angel put all the sounds in producers minds from the east south mid and west and all over america.............all the good soundin g funk beats u heard my guardian angel gave producers the best good soundin g funk sounds in teh world for ya'll.......theres none to make because thats all there is to it.......my guardian angel already gave producers all the sounds in there minds.......dont ask me how ...shit , thats my guardian angel....................of course theres unreleased materials thats never gonna come out that im the only one in the world thats gonna get.....................maybe if ya'll are true and ya'll know im black and special maybe my guardian angel can give ya'll copies....i dont no .......by 2020 i think thats when they start makin those nigerian sounds ??? i dont no only my father and my guardian angel knows......of course my father and my guaridan angel knows the highest math problems in the world more then scientists......not me right now cuz im gonna have to enter the area 51