my girlfriend, bless her heart...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
I drink 211 and it's practically the same shit. I don't drink beer or any alcohol because it tastes good. So whatever's cheapest and strongest, I'll take it.

May 7, 2002
i dunno why niggas hatin on drinkin beer outta glasses. fuck that small ass opening on a 40. open mouthed glass youll kill that shit instead of nursing it.
Very true, Gas.

Not to mention, if you're drinking at home then you can pour yourself a glass of beer and keep the bottle refrigerated. So that way, you can keep your beer cold while you drink, instead of letting it get warm while you drink out of the bottle. Unless you guzzle the whole fucking thing in a minute or two.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
exactly....shit anyone who has ever drank a 40 of olde english knows as soon as that shit hits room tempature, its about to taste like throw up

on top of that youre pretty much constantly backwashing back into the bottle

cups are usually for better beer but i dont hate on the cup....actually a little oxidation makes it easier to drink without all the carbonation sitting in the bottle

Aug 6, 2008
i dunno why niggas hatin on drinkin beer outta glasses. fuck that small ass opening on a 40. open mouthed glass youll kill that shit instead of nursing it.
they dont know nothin about pourin a whole tall can or 3 normal beers in a big ass kool aide drinkin glass while everybody else is hella burpin and drinkin foam and not even gettin faded wastin hella time

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^Почему так серьезно?

Feb 21, 2003
i just prefer drinkin my brews out the bottle or can..funny shit tho, i was like "the fuck is this? this aint no wine!!"

she knew she messed up lol, and i told her that her epic fail was gonna be a sicc thread for all to see..

but she was laughin at some of u guy's replies, maybe she'll join here, who knows..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuck with this if yall ever get a chance...hands down the best tasting beer ever...8% alcohol content...

^^ will beat that beer in taste. but its only 4% so it has no bars

potency wise

13%

dont mind me i used to drink ALOT of beer, but now im converted to drinking bo every other day....speaking of let me go get a 4 ^_^