My Ghetto Report Card Sales #'s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
It has been out for many moons as we all know, and it sold at least 500,000 units. What did the cd do after that? Does anybody have the current numbers? I was just interested, as it was sick that a cali cd, let alone the bay area had an artist kick some serious fuckin ass with sales. Hopefully some of that will spill over to other artists in the area

Feb 1, 2006
I was in a lil' hood music store here in Lake Charles, Louisiana just a few days ago and they had about 50 rap cds on display -- MGRC was the only West Coast cd they had stocked, alongside Webbie, Lil' Boosie, TI, Paul Wall, Lil' Scrappy, tons of chopped and screwed mix cds, etc.

So, to me, seeing that over a year after it was released, it sems like they are showing 40 major love out here..... That whole 'ambassador of the bay' thing isn't just talk!

Feb 1, 2006
hiddengem said:
he's been killin it on all them remixes out the South too, so he's really spreading himself out there....
Yeah no doubt, plus until I got to NOLA today I didn't realize how HUGE that 'snap yo fingaz' song with lil jon still is out here. Its crazy. Its like usher - 'yeah' huge. You can't get away from it even if you wanted. That's a real real good look for 40.

Mar 28, 2006
40 did it real gigantic with My Ghetto Report Card, and is doin it bigger then ever right now. I've liked all of his music and its cool to see other people liking it too