My fuckin Raiders...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2003
I cant believe how they have been playing.....we got embarrased by the Broncos today. We had an oppertunity to get back in the game and cant even take up on those chances. Broncos looked good out there, but we played like shit.

All I know is if we keep this up, we aint going nowhere.

Apr 25, 2002
i'm with you on that one. i haven't lost faith its just the simple fact that if we keep playing like we have been playing then shit it's time to get the youth in some snaps.

Jun 25, 2002
all i got to say is we got worked. we should put this game behind us quickly. im still going to ride this storm till it clears up in a couple of week .

Raiders for life

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
EDJ dont trip that square is a mark!! he a fake ass wannabe net banger!! U see he backed down when u called him out!! he a bitch like his wack ass Haiders!! Good shit EDJ, your squad taxed that ass like we both thought!! Fuck the Haider Nation!! More like Haider Cottage, cause they neevr have fans at home games!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 15, 2003
What are you talking about.....I see raider fans all they time when they play somewhere else....how can there not be none at home.

Also we have been in a slump like this before, and we snaped out of it and won 6 games in a row. I still got faith in my team, and tomlinson aint going to do shit.

Sep 22, 2003
CZAR said:
EDJ dont trip that square is a mark!! he a fake ass wannabe net banger!! U see he backed down when u called him out!! he a bitch like his wack ass Haiders!! Good shit EDJ, your squad taxed that ass like we both thought!! Fuck the Haider Nation!! More like Haider Cottage, cause they neevr have fans at home games!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!
THIS FUCKING WEAK ASS PIECE OF SHIT THINKS HE'S FUNNY DONT HE?I AINT BACKIN DOWN FROM NO MOTHERFUCKER ONLINE YOU STUPID BITCH. ONLY A CUM GUZZLING PUNK BITCH LIKE YOU WOULD TAKE THIS NET SHIT SERIOUSLY PENDEJO. YOU TALK A LOT OF SHIT FOR A "SQUARE" WHO IS A COWGIRLS FAN. THESE PAST FEW SEASONS MUST HAVE YOU FRUSTRATED. GO STICK YOUR HEAD BACK UP BILL PARCELLS' ASSHOLE YOU GAY LOOKING FRUITY WANNABE RAPPER.

Sep 15, 2003
Round here in Nevada, we get to see all the bay area teams play, weather its the Raiders, Niners, Kings, Giants, A's. Just must be where your from you dont get them, but yet it says your from the Bay. I dont know, all I know is I get to see every Raider game in the season.

Apr 17, 2003
It seem like every team knows all the plays the Raiders are gonna do.they gotta change thay play book because it getting old. Hope we can turn things around before we play k.c. in a few weeks.the dudes are lookin old this year.

Apr 25, 2002
A.GEEZY said:
It seem like every team knows all the plays the Raiders are gonna do.they gotta change thay play book because it getting old.
exactly!! i don't know why they came out passing everyone in the fuckin word knows we're gon pass, we should of established the run like they tried to do in the 2nd half when we were down buy fuckin 24!! we have garner and wheat, they should be pounding that ball like old school raider football...calahan needs to go, and gannon needs to get injured cuz he can't throw the ball further than 15yrds...3rd and long and we get a 3 yard pass or hit garner in the flats....what the fuck...i'd rather have tui back there real spit

FUCK YOU HAIDERS IT'S RAIDERS BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I saw it coming last year.
I told folks Calahan should've changed his game up going into the superbowl. You wanna beat the Buccs, you gotta run the ball.
There was no excuse for this, Calahan should've known better.
But I guess he went with what got him to the superbowl.
Big mistake, now it's kicking him in the ass this year.

I said it before and I'll say it again, the Raiders are in the same situation the Rams were with Warner as a starter.
The entire league knows your weaknesses now.
Not only is Calahan very predictable, every teams blitzing the hell out of old ass Gannon. What good is an accurate arm if you can't scramble? It happenned to Warner and the rams and now it's happenning to ya'll.
You need a new coach and a new quarterback.
Oh yeah and some young offensive linemen too....

Sep 13, 2002
ummmmmm gannon dosent call the 3 yard pass.

he can throw deep and did a couple of times but actually over threw the reciver.

its the play calls and the fact we have no speed at wide reciver position. they cant get deep or open deep. and gannon has no time so by the time he has to let the ball go the recivers arnt even up feild.

stop puttin shit on gannon. dropped passes killed him. jery rice and tim brown had so many balls hit there hands and bounce off it was ridiculous.