My friend and his crew...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
I know I probably shouldn't be promoting on here, but I'm not really promoting. I just wanted to share some good music with my fellow Tech N9ne fans. I know some of you are probably gonna flame on me for it, but oh well....I like this stuff and felt like some of you would.

Moonshine

Tech Fans will really appreciate this guy....be sure to listen at least till the second verse... Shamrocc

Another Sham track

Shamrocc 2

Ground Zero (the group) <- Listen to Hit 'em Hard

Ronnie C

Iceburg

All these guys are pretty good if you ask me...NC reppin' it....

PEACE y'all

PS: lemme know what you think

Oct 9, 2002
im not tryin to be mean ... but you do realize the siccness has a general music, open, midwest, and various other forums other than Tech's where stuff such as this is better suited.

Feb 5, 2005
mizzouplaya said:
im not tryin to be mean ... but you do realize the siccness has a general music, open, midwest, and various other forums other than Tech's where stuff such as this is better suited.
True.....and I agree....but like I stated, I wanted to share it with my fellow Tech N9ne fans...which would be the point of me posting it here rather than there.

Don't get worked up, I'm not mad or pissy...lol..just 'splainin myself....

Aug 18, 2002
Yeah but....there are all sorts of rappers who are from KC alone that got shit that are influenced by Tech....You want them to start posting all thier music too?

Feb 5, 2005
NINE1TREY said:
Yeah but....there are all sorts of rappers who are from KC alone that got shit that are influenced by Tech....You want them to start posting all thier music too?

actually...i have lurked here for a long time...and i have seens a lot of similar posts to mine....so i don't feel like i have done an injustice...

and i didn't post all their music, i linked to some pages where you could hear some of their music....

and never did i say any one of these guys were influenced by Tech...i merely posted some music that i liked and being that alot of people here like some of the artists i like, i figured some would check it out...

jeez people...if you don't like the concept of me posting this, why don't you just click on by?...why waste your time questioning my reasoning?...alot of people have viewed this topic, only two people have responded....why not go along with the majority and move along...or at least drop a little constructive criticism rather than sarcastic questions?

peace...i'm done.....

Oct 9, 2002
i understand that you want tech fans to listen cause they might like it too.... however i still believe stuff such as this belongs in another forum.... or better yet ... if you want people in here to definately see it....put it in your signature and post more often around here.. then people interested will check it out and we wont have to see a new thread everytime someone makes a new tight beat or verse or somethin. Ya feel me?

Feb 5, 2005
yeah..i feel you.....

no prob....

at least this board aint a bunch of teenage fags that post stupid shit to get their post count up...ala M80..

peace...

:)