MY FIRST WEDDING whut can i expect?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
my cousin is getting married in sac so she asks me to be a groomsman.i never even been to a wedding and now i'm part of one.i got the invetation and it says i'm part of the "veil" in the ceramony.it's a catholic wedding so i got a question?whut will i be doing?

i'll have alot of pictures when it all goes down i'll be sure to show you sum.

they are doing a video too so it looks like this will take a while.

anyway i'm happy for my cousin cause she is around my age and we are very close my cousin richard his sister kerry (the one getting married) and me.we all go way back to when we were just kids and they used to live with us.

now we all have a part in the wedding.it's real cool.i'm very honored.

Mar 13, 2003
Shut the fuck up.

You have a question about catholic weddings and you post on the siccness?! I know you're a fucking IQ-test-proven moron but this post takes the cake.

What nonsense. Where the fuck is Lee-Zilla, at least he can type complete sentences? He makes way more sense than you, dipshit. And he's more original and has a lot more to talk about, you repeating piece of crap. If you were near me, I'd vomit on you, then I'd eat my vomit and then crap my digested vomit on you. That's better then you deserve. You make me wish I was a tree.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
xpect a real long ceremony followed by a buntch of drunken idiots and reallllly wasted people tryin to dance but not realizin that they are dancin like a total retard cuz they are too drunk to notice

and of corse if there is kids there they will be running around takin cups with just a lil bit a drink left in them and puttin hella of em together to make some fucked up suicide drinks that one will proly get sick from drinkin cuz all of the parents and older people are too drunk to care

Apr 25, 2002
the haterism is out of control.how'z it feel to be one?

and soak i would if this was philippines but this one i got to get fitted for so none of that this time.my other cousins (her brothers) had theirs like that though.

she's the first of them to get married in america.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck them mutherfuckers how'd they like it if i called them a wetback,whiteboy or nigger?

but it's ok to call me a chink?

fagets behind the screen.

playin games like sum fucking nerd!