My feeling of why LBI is a freakin Masterpiece

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
Well I see it like this each album is a work of art how valuable would the Mona Lisa be if there were 2. and why would an artist make 2 of the same masterpiece kinda expalins itself and to be honest I think LBI is my favorite lynch album it shows growth maturity and the reality of growing up and being real if yall wanna have families around some Season of the Sicc shit in you cd player u got problems foreal. Plus how can you not notice lynchs improved flow lyrics and rhyme. So lynch honestly im sure u know theres alot of people who appreciated this album and Ill tell u what its the last album I bought that I was satisfied felt i definatly got my moneys worth. I know people who loved it and people who didnt like it and Im not sayin this is true for everyone but fromw hat I've seen the people who appreciated it seem to be doing more with they life are more mature than those who didn't. P.S. ya'll keep gettin at Crooked I def wanna see ya'll collab

Apr 25, 2002
there was a few tight cuts on there but for the most part the production sounded elemntry schoolish and the hooks are straight corny

if he just made songs with that same flow he spit on cuts like

r u ready-fig

dramatic-p folks

his shit would still be heated

Feb 14, 2004
it aint all about beats though. alot of cats got to realize that there isn't going to be another Season Of The Siccness album. Besides, i think this is only the beginning of what SiccMade Musicc has to offer.

May 10, 2002
^^^ IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT FOR THE MOST LBI WAS WEAK, IT DOENST HAVE TO SOUND LIKE SOTS BUT YOU GOT TO HAVE TIGHT BEATS TO HAVE A TIGHT ALBUM REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE. IM NOT DOUBTING LYNCH'S LYRICS AND FLOWS AT ALL BUT LBI WAS A MAJOR DISSAPOINTMENT TO SAY THE LEAST.

Jun 24, 2003
LBI was filthy. theres no body wit the same rawness and lyrics like Lynch. its all good though nelly should be comin out wit sumthin new for the haters.HAHA

May 23, 2002
gimpypimp said:
Yeah it is...for me it is anyway.

You can have the tightest lyrics/flow...but if the beat is weak, I won't even listen to it.

So ur tellin me no matter how whack the lyrics ud listen as long as it had a tight ???? exactly why all these wack ass rappers are all in the mainstream cuz of people who think like that

Apr 25, 2002
look at san quinn........hes still bringin heat, after hella albums.....hes matured, and aint doing the same shit he did back in his younger days......but his new album is straight knock, and i aint heard too many people say different.....now lynch by inch, was straight mediocre at best.......lack of production, gay hooks, coo spits but combined with corny hooks and okay production makes it an average cd.........lynch is capable of so much more than, "watta, and you know im thristy, and even tho it hurts me, i stay blood thristy".......that shit is straight corny, luni and lynch comes hard, and beat is decent, but who wants to listen to that hook.......same with death dance, same as spitz network......but thats just my opinion, however quinns shit is straight, great beats, good hooks, and fire lyrics...........i wasnt expecting LBI to be SOS, but i expected better production with much better hooks, i didnt feel i go that

May 23, 2002
well I feel the beats aint that bad myself everyone complaining but the beats are original and something different look at this lil jon shit now that is lack of production I literally can't tell one song from another same thing every song yellin sayin the same shit over and over the beats are IMO just different from what all around u right now all around u its the same thing over and over and over every single song on this album has a different style beat and it's appreciated why do I wanna hear the same beat or damn near the same beat example how many of u skip Drunken Style on LBI cuz u basically heard the beat on Blocc Movement just about most people well thats exactly my point the production hey u may not like the beats but why not because it isnt like SOS ????? Thats bullshit why do u wanna hear SOS agian if anther artist used the same beats he'd be a biter but you want lynch to use the same shit why???honestly comparing production myself when I listen to SOS now im like damn I actually liked those beats cuz most of em sound so damn close compared to Lynch By Inch

Feb 14, 2004
All I know is that Lynch By Inch is one of my favorite releases of 2003. Everyone has different tastes in music. If someone just listens to rap just for the beats(gimpy), then cool.

May 2, 2002
savage said:
All I know is that Lynch By Inch is one of my favorite releases of 2003. Everyone has different tastes in music. If someone just listens to rap just for the beats(gimpy), then cool.
Why are people (savage) putting words in my mouth? I never said that I listen to rap just for the beats.

I said that if I don't like the beat, then I won't listen to the song. That doesn't mean that Puffy can get on a song that has a cool beat and I'll still listen to it.

Flows and lyrics count too...but for me, the beat is the most important part of a song.

Aug 7, 2002
i think what gimpy limp is trying to say is if the music is tight then he'll listen to it and thats what im about too...i mean like the beats gotta be real tight and or if i'ts a beat that aint my style like sanQuinn who got lyrics then i aint listenin to it, i can't say that he sucks cuz it's not for me He has a different opinion as well as other people that alot are into lyrics more then words and that type...but i'm into rap songs like da beat gotta be tight, i'll listen to da lyrics fasho too cuz you can feel da song comin at ya and thats what makes Good music cuz u can feel both of them at the same time and how they put it down and how the beats and bass drops back again i just gotta be intrested in it ya know?...
now lynch by inch is tight as hell, in my book it's almost a classic but most of the songs is fuccin tight...the beats and lyrics and how the way lynch puts it down was just tight...like the new style from lynch that u only gonna hear from this album and you gonna hear a different style on his next album which keeps gettin better...lynch by inch is album of da year for 03, all my boyz said it and alot that i barely know just startin to know lynch....

Feb 14, 2004
I love a tight beat, who doesn't? but i wouldn't care if my favorite rapper had a weak beat with tight lyrics or a weak lyrics with a tight beat. either way, he's still my favorite rapper and i'll give him his props for taking time out of his life to put out some material for fans to listen to. I aint going to just down-talk a man if he didn't make a song/songs/album that i didn't like. what sort of fan would I be if did that.