MY ENTRY to the Dont F*ck Our Beats Contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'm gonna give you honest feedback T... take it as hate... take it as whatever... fuck it...

Quality is good for the most part... a video is always a great tool to connect with fans, and potential fans... It doesn't really matter what you do on your video's as long as you're being real with your listeners... that's just my personal opinion... people can spot fake, and they don't it...

On the song, your flow is not on rhythm... and I stress that word because a lot of cats don't really know what that means... Rhythm to me is a feelin' you get from music, it's really not something you can learn... When you flip your words fast, you're not catchin' the rhythm of the beat at all, and it makes me want to just turn off the track honestly... So if you want to learn how great fast emcee's do it, they go off of feelin' out the beat... Look up Bizzy Bone, Tech N9ne, Young Droop, X-Raided, Brotha Lynch... all of those rappers feel out tracks... Memorize your lyrics, smoke a blunt... zone, then feel out the track and spit...

Like I said, take my advice... I'm not bullshittin' you...

Sep 27, 2008
I'm gonna give you honest feedback T... take it as hate... take it as whatever... fuck it...

Quality is good for the most part... a video is always a great tool to connect with fans, and potential fans... It doesn't really matter what you do on your video's as long as you're being real with your listeners... that's just my personal opinion... people can spot fake, and they don't it...

On the song, your flow is not on rhythm... and I stress that word because a lot of cats don't really know what that means... Rhythm to me is a feelin' you get from music, it's really not something you can learn... When you flip your words fast, you're not catchin' the rhythm of the beat at all, and it makes me want to just turn off the track honestly... So if you want to learn how great fast emcee's do it, they go off of feelin' out the beat... Look up Bizzy Bone, Tech N9ne, Young Droop, X-Raided, Brotha Lynch... all of those rappers feel out tracks... Memorize your lyrics, smoke a blunt... zone, then feel out the track and spit...

Like I said, take my advice... I'm not bullshittin' you...
I did not take it as hate at all actually

i respect you a lot more now then just leaving a you suck or a nobody takes you seriously, shows you actually listen by doin that

im not a fast rapper, i dont personally like to fast rap as much, as my songs go on you will see that, but i just liked that beat and had a day to make 500$ ya know?