My "Dont FUnk Up Are Contest " video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
this is mad insanity records forum right?

not random douche posts his shitty music
awww man i was hoping u wud post sum wrestling shit.... i have to say thats a first... idk alotta ppl post there own music in here , and i understand its a mad insanity fourm... i jsut wanted to post sumthin that didnt suck... ya know.. was jsut lookin 4 sum feedback.... like home boy up there... hes like u mother fuckers need rogain now... !!!!

May 24, 2002
awww man i was hoping u wud post sum wrestling shit.... i have to say thats a first... idk alotta ppl post there own music in here , and i understand its a mad insanity fourm... i jsut wanted to post sumthin that didnt suck... ya know.. was jsut lookin 4 sum feedback.... like home boy up there... hes like u mother fuckers need rogain now... !!!!
http://siccness.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=135

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
yes i hear u bro... my apologies...just tryin to get sum feedback from sum horrorcore fanz ... but i agree w/ u this is the MAd Insanity Forums ...

nah we need some filler once in a while. i mean come on. if all we could do was talk about madinsanity? we did that like 10 years ago. aint much else to talk about cept new shit or when a new guy comes, but then we usually treat em like shit and they leave and the same miserable 3 people keep posting here. just the way i like it.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
on some real shit though. i met spooky1987 a few times and last year i read in the modesto bee about a navy guy from ceres dying named "what i thought was spooks real full name" overseas. my heart sank. real shit. i called up mars and told him and he hit him up and hit me back and i sent him a PM lettin him know i thought he was for real real gone. thats the weirdest kinda shit that happens on here. i never met ungodd face to face but i would feel the same way if that kid died. and a few others here on this board only. hell we all know eastbayden is gonna die any day now from being 103 years old.