My boy's girl...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
I think she might be bipolar even he has said it himself... but anyways she went wolverine on his at the club and scratched the fuck out of his face. Anyone deal with bipolar chicks?

I think they all have their mood swings but his girl straight tripped me the fuck out. Happy one minute, flipping out the next then acting like nothing happened only to act all happy again :confused:

Jan 1, 2006
Hahaha we hella tried to catch some pics but they cut after that... he didn't realize she fucked him up till I said

"DAAAAAAYUUUUM SHE STRAIGHT WOLVERINE'D YOUR ASS!!!"

Bitch is psycho or maybe it was the alcohol? She was like
"WHY AREN'T YOU DANCING WITH ME!!" then the attack came hahahah

He hella clinched his fist ready to put the smack down but security came by

Feb 14, 2004
i agree with WT SAVAGE. but sounds like an interesting story. them bipolar chicks are everywhere man! my bro had one, and alot of my homies had em'. WTF is going on with these crazy ass brodds!

Jan 1, 2006
^^ That's a tight pic

i agree with WT SAVAGE. but sounds like an interesting story. them bipolar chicks are everywhere man! my bro had one, and alot of my homies had em'. WTF is going on with these crazy ass brodds!
I know I was expecting more... now everyone's like doode tell your homie to bring his lady out more often!! We want entertainment, but not at his expense haha

Feb 14, 2004
oh ya, that'd be tight seein someone get clawed. i'd buy another burr right off the bat if i seen that.

Jun 5, 2004
BI-POLAR=SIMPLE

THEY GET THERE PERIOD 2 TIMES A MONTH

BLAP! WAIIIIIT...

BLAP! WAIIIIIT....

THEN THEY GO ON A OXY BINGE FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS,

BLAP, BLAP. BLAP,BLAP,BLAP.

REPEAT.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i been wit a couple nutty bitches and one kinda crazy female...

one of them was definately bi-polar tho...she went from happy to throwin a picture frame at my head...to makin dinner and shit...then wanted to fuck....bitch was stupid tho...and a cheating whore....lol...

Apr 23, 2007
yeah Bi-polar bitches are fuckin nuts.. I knew this chick who would be happy but if her dude didnt answer the phone she would go nuts and start breaking shit...

im cool on bi-polar chicks.. i'd rather stay a few steps back

if they take meds for it, then they should be cool...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think my boy's ex was bipolar

I've been in the car with him back in the day when we were trying to go out on the weekend and she didn't want him to

she started chasing us driving in her car... we ended up in a high speed chase like some kinda action movie or Cops or some shit... shit was crazy

May 27, 2008
I think she might be bipolar even he has said it himself... but anyways she went wolverine on his at the club and scratched the fuck out of his face. Anyone deal with bipolar chicks?

I think they all have their mood swings but his girl straight tripped me the fuck out. Happy one minute, flipping out the next then acting like nothing happened only to act all happy again :confused:

I've been waiting so long for someone to post this on youtube, and somehow it fits into just about every thread