My boy just got hit with 34 counts of under age kids at his party....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
He got a tip that the cops were almost to his house, so they all hid in the basement (like 50+ people) with the lights out.

Cops finally got in the house, took everyones names, got all the underage kids together, found my boys in the closet, the one was so trashed he kept throwing up in the closet, thats how they got found, lol. So the cops handcuffed all my drunk friends wrist to wrist until shit got sorted out. Only my boy who lives there got in trouble.

May 21, 2002
i think its funny that american kids cant drink til there 21. come to england, the weathers shit but you cant get pissed at 16 and nobody gives a fuck.
Theyve even tried to open some weed cafes like in Amsterdam here, they got shut down within minutes of them opening but you know, kids are having a laugh.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
It is in Pennsylvania. The state thet owns all the liquor. (you have to buy it from our state government in special stores open from 10am to 6or9pm. Mon-Sat. Shit sucks)

I hope it is downgraded. Cause last i ever heard was its 1,000 dollar fine per head. I guess some nights cops aint got shit to do. The murder rate has been down this month, and all the drug dealers have been busted. So i guess they move on to us.

May 11, 2002
I think that is about right 1,o00$ per head, I was at a party and the cops came and where coo and gave all the underage peepz a chance to leave before dishin out fines to the house owner.